Disney Text/Ring Tone Downloads

Will do :) I am working on tones right this minute so if anyone has any requests just go ahead and post them here and I will work on them. Just finishing up three new Haunted Mansion ones then will do a few World Of Color :D

I have never downloaded ringtones to my iPhone. I signed up for a 4share account.
Do I have to load rings to that account on my laptop ?
And, then how do they get to my phone?

Sorry, I'm lost. But, really want some Disney on my phone ! :confused3

Thanks !

You have to download the tones and then once you open iTunes you just drag and drop them from your downloaded folder into the tones section on the left hand side of iTunes

Thanks so much for posting this! I can't wait to try them with my new phone!

Haven't checked this post out in a while so just checking to see if there's any requests :)

They can if your phone takes an SD card. Otherwise no, you have to be able to get the tone onto your phone and without the ability of plugging it into a computer like a smart phone there really isn't a way to get the tone onto the phone unless it takes a memory card.

I'm looking for the Disney Cruise Ship Ring Tones. Where can I find them & how can I get them on my iphone. I'm not that computer literate. thank you for any help.

Is there a way to listen to the different tones before downloading so I can tell which ones I want to download?

Is there anyway you can get "do not pull down on the safety bar please" from Haunted Mansion?

Is that the only part of it that you want? Just the "Do not pull down on the safety bar please" or do you want the "I will lower it for you" as well??

Thank you, Kristin! My daughter is at work right now (teenager) and she will be so stoked to have the song from Tangled!! Thank you for taking your time to do this! I dowloaded a few for myself and a couple for DS-12 also! Thank you!

holy cheese! First, thank you so much for taking the time to put these out here. I do have to say, what a scammy website- i guess it shows you that nothing in this world is free. There was a small change to the actual location of the second download button. it is now on the left, vice right. I had more than one redirect to junkware downloads.

edit- so I'm going to be smiling from ear to ear every time I get a text and get to hear the gate entry sound. I do have one request: could you give us Jack Wagner's "permanecer sentados, por favor?"

Last edited:
holy cheese! First, thank you so much for taking the time to put these out here. I do have to say, what a scammy website- i guess it shows you that nothing in this world is free. There was a small change to the actual location of the second download button. it is now on the left, vice right. I had more than one redirect to junkware downloads.

edit- so I'm going to be smiling from ear to ear every time I get a text and get to hear the gate entry sound. I do have one request: could you give us Jack Wagner's "permanecer sentados, por favor?"

For some reason this didn't notify me of your request :) But it's made, under Tomorrowland in Android and iPhone. Enjoy!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter