disney themed clipart-wedding

sue Z

Heading to the World soon!!!
I am looking for clipart with mickey and minnie as bride and groom will take other characters has any one ever seen any with Daisy and Donald??
also minnie alone as the bride as I know i can get a mickey baseball clipart

I have always wanted to have a disney & baseball as my wedding theme

I am looking for clipart with mickey and minnie as bride and groom will take other characters has any one ever seen any with Daisy and Donald??
also minnie alone as the bride as I know i can get a mickey baseball clipart

I have always wanted to have a disney & baseball as my wedding theme

I don't have any, but I think the Disney/Baseball wedding would rock! I wanted a Patriots one, but was outvoted! (But I'll still get some Boston sports in my wedding - watch! :rotfl:)

Good luck! :goodvibes

I used this one:

o_WeddingPostCArd2.jpg

This one is pretty big- because Mickey and Minnie are far apart, you can probably just cut out Minnie if you want
Wedding-Mickey-Minnie-Mouse-Bride-G.jpg

Google images has this -
dd-wedding.jpg

As far as I know there is no wedding donald and daisy in the official disney library. The only reason I know this is because I know of another couple who themed their wedding around donald and daisy. So this couple had to have the art work specially made for them by an artist at disney.

Shelley from Impressions is who they went through and I bet she still has the artwork available if you ordered your invitations etc from her. I would just email her and ask.

www.themescometrue.com

I, too, would like any suggestions on where to get clipart or if anyone will share their images of Mickey and Minnie kissing each other, preferably the older version of Mickey and Minnie in a silhouette. I believe someone on another thread had the exact image I'm looking for but I can't remember which thread. Help!

Try www.disneyclips.com there's TONS on there! Here's a really cute one of Mickey and Minnie kissing but don't know if it's the one you're looking for:
clipmickold3.gif

Here's a few I found for sue Z while I was on there too:
dontux.gif

donbat.gif

Sorry for peeping, but, THAKS for that link! I just got all my disney colouring pictures for my kids table! Brilliant!

Thank you for the link...I was able to find a couple of cute images. I did, though, remember which thread I saw the image I would really like to use so Missy0107 if you are out there, where did you find the silhoutte of mickey and minnie and do you mind if I use it?

In order for it to be a Catholic wedding and seen as a marriage by the Catholic church, you must be married in a Catholic church.

This is my favorite favorite Minnie. There is no Mickey at the same angle, but if you need Minnie solo it might work... Just FYI if you save it, it's actually two images - top and bottom.

mainimage01c.jpg

mainimage02c1.jpg

EDIT Ok I didn't realize that this is such an old post. I am leaving it - maybe someone will like it...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter