Disney themed costume for middle aged woman?

She's going as Moana and I can't think of anything that would coordinate.

We're going to DL so hopefully a bit more comfortable that WDW in late September but I'm still concerned with that! @WebmasterMaryJo , I see you're from the DL community. what is the average temps for an evening in late Sept? Every time I've been between Nov and March it's been cold and rainy!

Since the climate shifted here our hottest months tend to be mid/end August - early October. It's not unusual for daily temps to be in the high 80s/90s with (for us) humid weather). It cools down significantly by the middle of October. We'll be there at Mickey's Halloween Party 9/22. The good thing is that it does cool down in the evenings here in California. :)

At D23 one of the cute costumes I saw was the parasol lady in Haunted Mansion, and her child was a 'gator.

She's going as Moana and I can't think of anything that would coordinate.

Moana does have a mother, and her costume might be easier to pull together than Te Fiti...

7d15c6f0dcc019d30f6f498aec5d2f31--nicole-scherzinger-morrison.jpg

(No green body paint required!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter