Disney themed tee-shirts and clothing

Disney themed tee-shirts and clothing

• Yes we wear Dis clothing while in Disney

• No we wear regular stuff

• We wear Dis clothing all the time, not just at Disney!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
Do you or dont you wear Disney themed clothing while in the park?

DH and I went to the Miromar outlets today and they have a new Disney Character Shop and we bought a ton of WDW (from the resorts too) tee shirts super cheap and then went to the regular Disney store and bought a few $5 tees to wear on our trip next month.

We never used to wear these but we did this past March and loved it!

I wear it all the time PEOPLE think i am weird cause thats all i wear out:goodvibes :goodvibes

We have a friend that wears all his old WDW stuff all the time too... we were out shopping yesterday and we were shocked to see so many people wearing their Dis tee-s. I could have sworn I was in Orlando, or I was wishing I was!

I always wear a Disney hat in the parks and I wear my Disney t-shirts on a regular basis (but not everyday).

I have lots of Disney t-shirts and I have a visor, DH has a hat. When we take DD she will also have disney clothes. She has lots that she wears at home too, I shop at the Disney store online :thumbsup2

I wear Disney themed clothes all the time!

I just bought a bunch of the $5 graphic tees from Disney Shopping to wear on our trip next month. We've been to WDW many times but this is the first year I'm doing a "Disney Wardrobe". ::MickeyMo

Oh yes! We actually make shirts to wear on certain days of our trips. And then I wear my shirts year round! :goodvibes

Nope...no Disney stuff for me. I don't wear Universal stuff when I'm there either except for HHN.

Yes..all the time! I'm in a Disney shirt right now! I love wearing Disney clothing, T-shirts,Polo shirts, Hawaiian shirts, I like 'em all!

Every day @ Disney I wear a Disney related tee. I'm sitting here in my Tinker Bell PJS right now!!!!! One month from today Land & Sea!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter