Disney Third Gate

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
I know some of this is old to you people, but I was just in Disneyland and a couple of the shuttle operators were talking about the third gate at Disneyland. They say that Disney will start construction on the third gate next year (in the old strawberry field)--whether it be a water park or another theme park. Of course, Disney has been reevaluating a third theme park after the financial struggles of California Adventure. They also said DCA loses a quarter of a million dollars a day.

Of course, Disney has been reevaluating a third theme park after the financial struggles of California Adventure. They also said DCA loses a quarter of a million dollars a day.

Well maybe if they put enough attraction to take up a whole day, and quit being so cheap with all the new parks maybe they'll make money with them. I know that just about all theme parks have a tough time when they first open, but DCA doesn't seem to be getting any better. It looks like Walt Disney Studios Paris will be having the same problems with it opens too. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter