Disney Ticket/MNSSHP

mitchsfan

Mouseketeer
I will be down in Disney for 10 days in the middle of August. We are staying off property and did NOT get the Park Hopper. Everyone is okay with one park each day. One night we are doing the MNSSHP.

The day of the party, I could technically do a park during the morning (EP, DHS, or AK) and then head into the MK around 4ish? I don't have to use one of my park tickets for the MK that day, unless of course if I plan the MK for that day. Thanks in advance

The day of the party, I could technically do a park during the morning (EP, DHS, or AK) and then head into the MK around 4ish? I don't have to use one of my park tickets for the MK that day, unless of course if I plan the MK for that day. Thanks in advance

Correct :) You can enter MK at 4 pm with a valid MNSSHP ticket.

I would do 4 days at parks and do a 5th using the MNSSHP. You can get much done getting in at 4:00. Also (assuming they don't go to boarding groups) you can get 3 fps. We do one MK day for autographs, princesses, etc, and the party to ride certain rides again and see the special shows.

FWIW, on a party day the MK during the morning/early afternoon is supposed to be really great with low crowds/wait times. Maybe someday I'll see it, but for now we spend the mornings getting transformed into our costumes. We take it really seriously! :rotfl2::stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter