• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney-To be or not to be that is the real question!

rachel8u

I LOVE DISNEY ;)
3 Hello Disney fans!
I have been twice before and I am woundering if this trip will be as good as the last?????
We are staying at newport bay (for the first time) and going by eurostar (1st as well)-any advice or times or best times to have breakfast1 :love: :Pinkbounc

You have picked a lovely hotel. For breakfast others have said that early start you might avoid the worst of the queues. Which would help you get an early start on the parks :)

Reid

You've got a chance to try the new Panoramagique balloon - checking out the view from the top should be something to remember. And there's Mission 2 on Space Mountain to look forward to - if you're coaster fans.

I've been to DLP five times now, and each trip has been wonderful in one way or another. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time - it's Disney after all!!! :goodvibes

Each time I go to Disney I enjoy it it more and more in different ways - now that my family have been lucky enough to go a few times, we absorb all of the little details we might have rushed past before. As our children grow older, thay grow to enjoy different attractions to the trip last time. Plus there's always something new to see!

I think you will still have a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter