"Disney to build new Park"

I don't understand. Why are they building so many parks out in Asia. I mean, they already have Tokyo Disney, and Hong Kong Disney. Is their really a need to build a 3rd park, out there. I read in that article that Japan is the only country CURRENTLY that has a Disney theme park in Asia. Well, isn't France the only Country in Europe with a Disney Park???? And the US isn't too high above that with only 2 parks.Personally, I think there is more a need to get going on the Disney Cruise Line portion of the company.

Also, Disney has been successful in finding outside funding for a large portion of the Asian parks.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Can we trade them DCA for the new park?

Why are the best parks over in Asia???:confused:

Mickey Mouse is 100% USA!! Let's build the next super park here in the states. Sorry Disney, DCA does not count.

King Triton

P.S. Why can't we have a "Journey into the Center of the Earth Ride" here?

www.barrybedford.com

Why are the best parks over in Asia???
Don't get your hopes up, King Triton. The last I heard, the Hong Kong Disneyland was pretty scaled back, having only 3 of the 5 lands we're used to in America. And the Shanghai park is pretty insubstantial at the moment...

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter