Disney Toontown Online help request re: Negative Youtube Videos

weston

Earning My Ears
Hi. I am a new poster and long term family subscriber to Disney's Toontown Online game. I recently noticed a large number of negative Youtube videos that show numerous violations of the terms of service in the game.

The real issue is that these videos are posted by Youtube Partners that have revenue sharing agreements with Youtube and portray in game greifing that earn the video posters revenue. This is a violation of Youtube policy for reveue partners and I'm sure TOS of Disney Online. I have used in game reporting without response or results. Can someone here direct me what course of action to take. Some of these posters have up to 300,000 views and this has resulted in copycat behavour in the game. Thanks in advance. I would post links but I am guessing this would be inappropriate

Hi Weston,

Unfortunately we have seen similar behavior in other games as well. Unfortunately with the same result. Unless Disney were to lean on them, I don't think there is much more the players can do about it other than continue to report the conduct and hope youtube starts to take its TOS more seriously

Hi Weston,

Unfortunately we have seen similar behavior in other games as well. Unfortunately with the same result. Unless Disney were to lean on them, I don't think there is much more the players can do about it other than continue to report the conduct and hope youtube starts to take its TOS more seriously

So true!!

I have noticed that thing lately and was also thinking what one can do.
You can report videos on youtube. If there will be more reports they will go through manual review and hopefully deleted.

Thanks for the replies. The flag on Youtube does not seem useable unless your an actual copyright holder. I found a direct email and will send a report to them. I won't expect much though The email is (copyright@youtube.com)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter