• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney treasures dvd 2

d-r

<font color=red>l|ll|||ll||ll||<font color=purple>
Hey-
there is a rumor that this fall there will be a second set of the Disney Treasures DVDs. If you have any of them from last fall, you know that they are limited edition sets that are done very well. Leonard Maltin had a big hand in putting them together. The subjects that I heard rumored were the black and white Mickey Mouse shorts, Goofy Shorts, the Scarecrow (the much loved by baby boomers series on the Disnleyland TV show that was later re-edited and released as a feature), and True-life adventures.

This would mirror the first year's release (Mickey Mouse, Goofy for Silly Symphonies, Scarecrow for Davy Crocket, and True-life adventures for Disneyland).

It sounds good and I hope it proves true.

DR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter