• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney trival pursuit?

danielle916

ToniAnn, Paul, Nicole and Joseph's mom
Does anyone know if there is an online version of the game, i am dying to play a game but my kids are way too young for it and no one in my family is into disney as much as me and would want to play....
so i am looking all over for some kind of game...
thanks!:confused3 :thumbsup2

That would be awesome!!! I would love a computer version of a Disney trivia game. I bought the Disney Think Fast for the Wii .... very disappointing!!! A lot of general knowledge questions, some Disney trivia.

im not sure what trivial persuit it completely, but im guessing its just a game asking you a bunch of disney questions?

if im right, you can go to like disney scene it website and play a little mini game for free. its not much, but its still something lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter