Disney Tsum Tsum

I just started playing tsum tsum and am totally addicted. I need LIne freinds. Please add me. line id: dorivonbunneh

i added a few names i saw on here. I don't see them pop up in game. Am i doing something wrong? how do i get those that were added in game so i can send and receive invites/hearts?

im a total newbie to the game =/

Wow is this game addicting!!! It's gonna make me buy some real tsums now lol

Added some people from here. I just started yesterday. My ID is tolofter

Just started playing - would love to be added as a friend & to any groups! Line ID same as here: iheartjuppy

Happy to send hearts!

Hello everyone!! Just started playing and would love some new friends. I give hearts regularly! My username is orangesoul33. Thanks!!

Aloha everyone! I play every day and send out hearts regularly. Feel free to add me: lno223

I'm a new addict too! My line thing is swebb0310. Still trying to figure this whole send/receive hearts thing out. :)

Add me please! I
Just started playing and I'm addicted! I give hearts as much as I can! My username is doxie8. Thanks!

Those that have been playing for a while, is it better to save coins and buy the special boxes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter