• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney TV specials

SpaceMountain_uk

Mouseketeer
Hi

Can anyone make me a copy of the WDW special and the Resort specials that were on the travel channel.i'd be willing to pay for them

thanks in advance

If you go to www.travelchannel.com you'll see that the special on WDW is being replayed either June 2 0r 3 (can't remember which at 8:00pm) and many of the resorts (AKL, Y&B, and GF) are being replayed in the next couple months.

i would love to tape them but im in the UK and our Travel channel plays noting like that.

if anyone can tape them let me know

thanks

Regarding taping the shows,

I'll tape it for you but are you sure the VCR in UK would be able to play a tape recorded of a VCR in the US--sometimes there are difficulties viewing.

Would you want this sent after the recording on Monday or would you prefer that I tape this show about WDW, then on June 17th tape the show about GF. There will also be a show about either Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom lodge at the end of June. Then, I could send the tape once all of the shows are on it.

Let me know.

Susan

I wish we had the Travel channel, I've heard of some neat programs on that station.

hi siouxi31,

My VCR plays both PAL and NTSC formats so thats no problem. Thank you very much for offering to tape them for me.

If its not alot of trouble could you tape me the following:

WDW special
GF hotel special
AKL hotel special
and the YC hotel special

Thank You very much

Please email me if you need details for postage etc

Thanks again!:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter