• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vacation Club Halloween Member Event Details Announced!

😢 it’s not happening during my dates in October. But YAY for those of you that can make it.

And at the Disneyland Resort:

Link: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...s,downtown-disney-district,events-experiences

Disney Vacation Club Candy, Craft and Characters
Resort Hotels
Disneyland Resort in California
Join us for Halloween fun at the Community Hall inside The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. During this complimentary Disney Vacation Club event—presented as part of Membership Magic—you'll enjoy a festive night of treat stops (located at all Disney Vacation Club Welcome Home Centers at the Disneyland Resort), crafts, and photos with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best.
Event Dates
  • Tuesday, October 17, 2023
  • Tuesday, October 24, 2023
In order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy this event, only one event date will be available per Membership.
Event Hours
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Eligibility
Disney Vacation Club Members who purchased directly from Disney and are eligible for Membership Extras benefits may attend this event. Members must also have a qualifying reservation at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at the Disneyland Resort in California or an Oogie Boogie Bash event ticket that is valid on the event date.
Party Size Limit
A Member can attend and bring up to 4 additional Guests per Membership (for a total 5).
Check-in starts at the Disney Vacation Club Community Hall inside The Villas at Disneyland Hotel at the Disneyland Resort.
Parking
There is no Resort parking for this event.
Other Important Information

• Event registration is not required.
  • A valid Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card and photo ID (and a valid Oogie Boogie Bash event ticket, if applicable) are required at check-in. The Member listed on the Digital Membership Card must be in attendance.
  • Admission is subject to capacity limits. Once the event reaches capacity, arriving Members and their Guests may be able to wait in line at the entrance, and can be admitted when event attendees exit the venue. However, the line may be closed before 5:00 PM, depending on the number of Members and Guests waiting to be admitted.
  • Attendees younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
  • Costumes are welcome, but not required. For this event, please follow the same costume guidelines in place for in-park Halloween events.
  • Event dates are subject to change or cancellation.
  • Treat options are subject to change.

Thank you. I am never around for any extra dates LOL but will be for this one.
How do I participate? Just show up?
Thank you.

Thank you. I am never around for any extra dates LOL but will be for this one.
How do I participate? Just show up?
Thank you.
The event at Disneyland seems to suggest "just show up" -- but do review the eligibility requirements including either hotel-guest or OBB-tickets for the event date you wish to attend.

The event at Disneyland seems to suggest "just show up" -- but do review the eligibility requirements including either hotel-guest or OBB-tickets for the event date you wish to attend.
OF COURSE it is Disneyland!! LOL
I thought World and said I'm never around on any extra dates and I guess this still remains the same LOL

Thank you for clarifying!

We were able to attend the event last year at the Boardwalk and are lucky enough to have a trip planned Sept 23-30 of this year so we can go again! It was nice, you just show up. We arrived just as it was starting last year and there was already a line. They do verify that you are eligible so make sure you read the requirements. The people in front of us were turned away - I don't believe they were staying in a Disney hotel.

I'm happy to know that we'll be there. It'll be on our Welcome Home stay from the 25th-29th at the GF.

We will be there for one. It’s the day our guests leave, but we decided to stay an extra day to unwind! Good, plus we are at BCV.

We'll be there for this event, as well, as it's our Welcome Home stay! Pretty cool to have this line up along with Journey of Water that week.

Went today - lines were LONG - took over an hour …you get a nice tote, some candy and pictures with 3 characters (mine was Minnie, Hades and Lotso)…they also had 2 people doing some great Disney balloon characters but that would have added more time so I didn’t wait. The weird part was - NOBODY WAS CHECKING NOTHING!!! Anybody could have joined the line…

I arrived about 1:20 and babies were crying everybody was sweating and they finally must have realized it might be dangerous in Florida heat .
They opened the doors about 1:40 Fun DJ and ballon makers(2) everybody so welcoming and happy .
They did check for ID but it really slowed the lines . I guess they decided to not check digital IDs for safety but the line was still really long when I exited .
No children , no waiting for photos just got the Welcome Home Happy Halloween treat bag and only 2 candy stops , small handout but it would have melted anyway. They did have free cups of ice water!
Fun and glad I arrived early otherwise I would not have waited .

Our ID’s and Digital cards were checked.
We were in line, long line, around 1:40. I am surprised to read they opened earlier than 2 because the line never moved much before 2, and it was slow going.

We did get cups of cold water, Halloween loot bag with two handfuls of the sort of candy given out at MSSSHP.

IMG_2621.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter