Disney Villas

LINDATHEPOOH

Mouseketeer
Anyone have a guess about FL resident or annual pass holder discounts ever happening for Dec of this year? I’ve got a family get together of 11 people and a couple villas would really help with meals and space.

Anyone have a guess about FL resident or annual pass holder discounts ever happening for Dec of this year? I’ve got a family get together of 11 people and a couple villas would really help with meals and space.
There are passholder discounts from Dec 12-24 in select resorts.

Annual Passholder discount is:
  • 10% off Bay Lake Tower, BoardWalk Villas and Old Key West rooms
  • 25% off Riviera rooms
FL resident discount is:
  • 10% off Bay Lake Tower, BoardWalk Villas and Old Key West rooms
  • 20% off Riviera rooms
Both are good for check in dates from 12/12-12/24/2021. Availability might be an issue because the discount has been out for a while.

Thanks for the info. I guess I missed the boat! Well, I’ll just keep checking. Maybe there will be cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter