Disney visa card photo opp question at DCA

*I'msoooBelle*

Mouseketeer
I was reading on the Disney visa card member photo opportunity at DCA and the description says that they will add a filter with the characters, if the characters are not there in person, is it worth going and waiting for this? Can someone share their recent experience? Thanks so much!

There isn't going to be much of a wait. The photopass photographer will have you pose for a few photos in front of a wall and then some characters will be added in. The added characters are cartoons like you would see on TV, not the outfitted characters you see roaming the park. The same thing is true for the Disney Visa Star Wars one in Tomorrowland.

If you like Magic Shots or just more photos, I think it's worth doing. It shouldn't take too long so just stop by if you're in the area when they're open.

There isn't going to be much of a wait. The photopass photographer will have you pose for a few photos in front of a wall and then some characters will be added in. The added characters are cartoons like you would see on TV, not the outfitted characters you see roaming the park. The same thing is true for the Disney Visa Star Wars one in Tomorrowland.

If you like Magic Shots or just more photos, I think it's worth doing. It shouldn't take too long so just stop by if you're in the area when they're open.

Excellent, that's what we'll do. If we happen to be in the vicinity of the area we might stop by but not a priority for sure. Thank you!

I've heard about this and I don't think it's worthy of doing because what I think Disneyland is trying to copy malls because it reminds me of the photo booths you see in the mall and I don't know why Visa is doing this to Disney Visa members and Disneyland should've thought of a simpler idea until photos with the real Disney characters return. Because you can easily do the same thing at home and all you need is your kids in front of a Disney poster as a backdrop and have your child hug their character plushie and you take the photo. I don't understand why these Disney Visa photos are popular and I think they will become a continuing fad for years just like Magic Shots will

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter