• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney visa credit card

puffkim70

Earning My Ears
i just got a Disney visa credit card and was going to attach that card to our magic bands. Do you earn the points for the visa while it’s linked to the magic band or do you have to use the actual card to get the points? And has anyone used their card for special character greets? Is it a shorter line? And any other tips for using the Disney credit card would be helpful.

Like any other credit card you'll get the points since the charges will be from your hotel, the meet and greet at Epcot was nice when we used it, no line and good interaction.

It's a pretty simple card, I guess my one tip is I didn't notice the redemption card you get can be reloaded, so once you get one in the mail to use your rewards dollars don't toss it.

You earn points for everything charged to the card. If you use your magic band and it’s linked to charge your Disney Visa at the end of your trip you’ll get points for all charges you put on the magic band.

You'll get the points but you won't get the merchandise discount unless you use the card directly when you make the purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter