Disney Visa Epcot Character Meet & Greet

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
Is the Disney Visa Epcot character meet & greet still available? I wasn't sure with all of the construction.

They do. And they won't tell who is there until you go in for the surprise factor. Last week we got Mickey and Goofy, but you never know who before you go in. It is usually 2 of the main 5.
Thanks! And the spot at Hollywood Studios is usually a Star Wars character, right?

We will ask at EPCOT and DHS a cast member when we arrive this November
We have 2 Disney Visa cards

They do. And they won't tell who is there until you go in for the surprise factor. Last week we got Mickey and Goofy, but you never know who before you go in. It is usually 2 of the main 5.

They really won’t tell you if you ask? I really only want to use it if one of the characters is Pluto or Goofy. We will have met the others at a meal so I don’t want to waste time in the line if it’s characters we’ve already seen. But if either of them is there I would like to get the shorter line. If I explain that the CM will tell me, right?

They really won’t tell you if you ask? I really only want to use it if one of the characters is Pluto or Goofy. We will have met the others at a meal so I don’t want to waste time in the line if it’s characters we’ve already seen. But if either of them is there I would like to get the shorter line. If I explain that the CM will tell me, right?
Depends on the CM. You might encounter one that might say to come back at a particular time, but no guarantee they will.

I don't know if it's like this all of the time, but whenever we have gone to the meet and greets, we have either walked right in or only waited a minute or two - if that helps your decision.

Depends on the CM. You might encounter one that might say to come back at a particular time, but no guarantee they will.
I’m fine if they can’t or don’t want to tell me when Goofy or Pluto is going to be on. I just want to know that it’s not going to be only characters we’ve already seen at the time I ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter