Disney Visa M&G

Last time I walked by there it was Minnie in her traditional red dress with white dots.

One note, make sure to check the times of it. It ends early. We did a one day CA day and got there around 3pm and it was already done for the day :sad: Had we known it shuts down early we would have gone before our afternoon break. Such is life. Just check times is all I am saying :flower1:

One note, make sure to check the times of it. It ends early. We did a one day CA day and got there around 3pm and it was already done for the day :sad: Had we known it shuts down early we would have gone before our afternoon break. Such is life. Just check times is all I am saying :flower1:
I thought it was from 11-1. anyone know the times?

They didn't tell me the times, only that we were too late. Would be good to know for our trip in December if someone knows for sure. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter