• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Offer

sceavis

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if this has been posted yet but I got a email tonight from Disney Visa Disney Rewards Visa Cardmembers, take advantage of this exclusive offer for stays most nights March 14, 2010 – August 14, 2010. When you purchase a 4-night 5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes room, Theme Park tickets and a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, a child 3-9 can stay, get 5-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE.It says call 407-934-7639 use code OD3 you can book now through April 24th.I say this is a good indication that we will be getting a offer for free dining in April for the rest of us.I thought i would share and hope it helps somebody.

I got that email yesterday too! Once I ran the figures for spring break it was still going to cost $1200+ for two adults and two free kids. I'd rather wait for free dining that's not quick service. I get sick of all that counter food after a day or two. :flower3:

Wow, I'm surprised that they are doing free dining over the summer! Maybe they are trying to avoid the early overbooking of (or unavailabilty of ADRs for) table service restaurants. That is incredibly frustrating for many. I wonder if they have seen a decline in the business the counter services places are seeing? Maybe they can put the seat backs on the chairs again! :lmao:

I think Disney is starting to see that people are doing things a little different now. They will not pay what Disney wants. They also took out the blackout dates for Easter time. Their numbers have to be down. People are eating in the rooms, bringing food to the parks, buying less stuff at the gift shops. It has been noted on the restaurant board that some of the hard to get reservations are coming up with choice times. People are not gong to pay for a 2 star meal with a 5 star price tag. I think we are going to see a lot of different offers in the coming months.

Thanks for posting this offer from Disney Visa. I have booked a vacation for May and didn't think any other offers were going to beat the 30% off the room. Well this one did! I was paying just over $3000 for our trip and now am paying $240 less because of you!!! Thanks!!

Thanks for posting this offer from Disney Visa. I have booked a vacation for May and didn't think any other offers were going to beat the 30% off the room. Well this one did! I was paying just over $3000 for our trip and now am paying $240 less because of you!!! Thanks!!

I am glad it worked out for you.I wanted to share it with my Disney friends when i got the offer.

I have kids under 9, but lots of people don't. This is just like the "Kids Sail Free" Promotion, it alienates a lot of people.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter