Disney visa rewards card enquiry

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
Hi I'm from UK how do I apply for a Disney visa rewards card because I have tried the application and it asks for USA address instead of international UK address is there another website for Disney visa rewards card for UK residents?

Hi I'm from UK how do I apply for a Disney visa rewards card because I have tried the application and it asks for USA address instead of international UK address is there another website for Disney visa rewards card for UK residents?

No there isn't. It's a US based credit card.

The Disney Visa is offered by Chase bank which now operates in the UK too. Their debit card offers 1% cashback* and no foreign transaction fees, so similar to the Disney Visa. It won't have Mickey on the card, but a good product anyway.

* in theory 1% cashback is a limited time promotion, one year from subscription, but it has already been extended once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter