Disney Visa Survey

nanatink said:
And what about all charter members? Hey they were promised even more special treatment. Please correct me if I am wrong. But have any charter members ever been offered anything? :confused3

Nope... nothing extra. I have had the card since May 2003 and every month I faithfully put my household expenses on it. It's taken me almost 2 years to 'earn' about $450.

On a side note, I can't tell you how many salespeople have asked if my first name is Charter... Duh!

:moped:

Was that the package that was pay for 4 night and stay for 7? Wasnt that offered for everyone? Was it an AP thing? Was it only for VISA holders? I have not seen anything that offers discounts in the park, discounted tickets etc. PLEASE tell me if I am missing this infor somwhere????

I just sent Visa an e-mail stating that I got the survey and want to know what number to call to get the wdw hotel discounts and discount theme park tickets that were mentioned. :rolleyes: I will post their response.

tripplanner2 said:
I just sent Visa an e-mail stating that I got the survey and want to know what number to call to get the wdw hotel discounts and discount theme park tickets that were mentioned. :rolleyes: I will post their response.

Great idea!!!!!!!

D said:
Was that the package that was pay for 4 night and stay for 7? Wasnt that offered for everyone? Was it an AP thing? Was it only for VISA holders? I have not seen anything that offers discounts in the park, discounted tickets etc. PLEASE tell me if I am missing this infor somwhere????

It was for new disney visa card holder members early last yr. I think you had to sign up by Feb and book by March. Something like that. Yes, it was pay for 4 nights and stay 7. So of course I chose Poly LVC.

But now the card is worthless.

I just completed the survey too.Also let them know my disappointment .I believe I said 'I have yet to see any significant savings on rooms/packages thru my Disney Visa'
On the bright side...they asked for our zip code..so maybe we'll get a 'code'. When I asked the CM this week if I had a code beside my name, he asked for my zip code.
Here's hoping for a little pixie dust for our Aug. trip princess:

I did the survey and everywhere you could put in an answer, I wrote about the promise of discounted WDW vacations. Any of the 1-10 ratings, I always had discounted vacation deals as 10.

I am also a Charter member, and they DID promise discounted vacations. I really haven't seen much to back up that promise.

Count me in too! Just completed the survery and expressed how disappointed I was with the lack of discounts for park tickets and resorts.
Told them this was the main reasons the majority of VISA holders signup.

Can't wait to see if anything changes. Cindy

MouseMan said:
Got my survey request today and boy did I let them have it! (there is a memo section in the survey) I have had the card for months and the only bennys I got was the reward dollars which is only %1 (a joke) but no Vacation Deals which just ticks me off, since thats the reason I signed up for the thing! Anyway if anyone wants to take the survey here is the link www.surveywriter.net/in/survey/survey334/2616.asp?pw=xx. Just paste it in your web browsers address bar and change the pw=xx to pw=(any two digit number)

Join in and let them know WE ARE NOT HAPPY!! and maybe Chase (who just took over BankOne) will make some changes!

I pasted the link into my browser, changed the pw = to a 2 digit number and then got the message that this survey is no longer available. My guess is that Chase was inundated with surveys from everyone on the board, that they shut it right down. Thank you to all who represented the rest of us and took time to complete the survey. Hopefully Chase will get the point! :earseek:

I agree here too. We are charter members as well and the 7 for 4 deal just wasn't a feasible time for us to go. I hope the rewards get better.

ptrbryant said:
Hey, that caught my eye, too...discount on theme park tickets? Where and when was that offer ever made? Like the majority here, I expressed displeasure at the lure of WDW discounts if you sign up for the card, and then just getting a lame 1% back deal.

Karla B. :sunny:

I am in the middle of taking this survey & it says"10% off Disney theme park tickets" when has this ever been offered?

I don't know of it ever being offered but I sent an e-mail to Visa asking for details on how to obtain the discount. They said to give them 48 hours to respond, it has been 24.

Good luck! It took them almost 3 weeks to reply to my e-mail regarding codes and then it was just the general letter that everyone gets.

Maybe with Chase taking over there will be some changes and this was the reason for the survey. Chase may have wanted to feel out why people got the card in the first place and if the customers were happy. When you really think of it, why should they give more than they have to.

I have been checking the Visa website regularly and there is a note stating that the site will be going down tonight for maintence. I bet they are changing things over to Chase. Maybe we will finally see what has been promised.

We too are charter members and got the card for the promised discounted vacations and perks because it replaced the Disney Club card, which we had.
Aside from the first discount (I believe it was $100 Disney Dollars upon checkin when booking a package-no discounted room or tickets-and we didn't know about codes then either), we have not yet received any additional discounts. That 7 nights for the price of 4 I think was for everyone. I remember seeing commercials on tv and a friend took advantage because that was the only way her family was going to be able to go. They did not have a DV. We have since looked into other cards that offer more, but am holding onto the DV "just in case." It has been very disappointing to us too just like the rest of you.

No, the 7 for 4 wasn't for everyone. I remember being really ticked off about it because I was a charter member and they would NOT give it to me. It was only for people who signed up during a certain time frame. I sent the Disney Visa an e-mail expressing my extreme disappointment, but NADA!

Lucky for me, thanks to the DISBOARDS, I was able to have my Mom call during that time frame and get the card, and we were able to use the 7 for 4 on her card last August. Even the CM commented about what an awesome deal that was. (It included the room plus length of stay tickets).

There was a 7 for 4 deal in an earlier year (2003??) that was available to everyone.

Um, I just tried to take this survey to share them MY gripes with the card (which I do, incidentally, continue to use), and the "20-25 minute" survey took me about 45 seconds. I answered like three questions (how long I had it, why I got it, how often I use it) and it then told me they're only requesting responses from people who meet a certain criteria.

:confused3

Did anyone else get this?

tripplanner2 said:

Here is their response:

As your credit card company, we value your business. It is important
to us that we
provide you with timely information regarding your account.

Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM are calculated at 1% of eligible net
purchases. There is
no monthly cap to the number of Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM you can
earn. There is a
yearly cap of 750 Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM. However, the yearly
cap does not
include bonus offers, which you may continue to earn if eligible, even
if the yearly cap
is reached. Your Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM will expire within 5
years of the date in
which they were issued.

To view and redeem your Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM on-line and order
a reward card,
sign in to your account and choose "Manage Rewards" from the Account
actions drop-down
box on the Account summary screen. Then click on the blue Manage
Rewards box on the
manage rewards screen. This will take you to a summary screen that will
have your current
Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM balances.

From here you can choose from the Select Action drop-down box to:
* View Reward Dollar History-displays a rewards summary from the last
six statements
* View Order History - displays previous orders
* Shop Rewards Catalog - browse and place orders by redeeming your
Disney Dream Reward
DollarsSM
* View Terms and Conditions - view the terms and conditions of your
Disney Dream Reward
DollarsSM s program.

You can also contact us at 1-800-300-8575 to redeem your Disney Dream
Reward DollarsSM .

If you have additional questions, please contact us through e-mail or
call us at the
toll-free number noted below. For faster service, please sign in to
your account to send
us a secured e-mail. We will be happy to assist you. For your
convenience, we are
available 24 hours a day to serve your credit card needs.

Sincerely,

This has nothing to do with my question. I sent another e-mail to them reasking my original question.

I got the survey email over the weekend. I started to take the survey and was also voicing my disappointment. I also wondered about the reference to 10% off theme park tickets. I've NEVER seen that offered. Anyway, I got sidetracked when taking the survery and someone closed my browser window. I tried to take the survey last night and got a message saying that it was over (or something to that effect).

Fantasmic303 said:
Um, I just tried to take this survey to share them MY gripes with the card (which I do, incidentally, continue to use), and the "20-25 minute" survey took me about 45 seconds. I answered like three questions (how long I had it, why I got it, how often I use it) and it then told me they're only requesting responses from people who meet a certain criteria.

:confused3

Did anyone else get this?

That is the exact same thing I got, Fantasmic303. I was quite disappointed because we are first day charter members and I want some of the WDW discounts as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter