Disney Visa

Hi all, I have a Disney visa and don't know anything about the discounts! (Except using it to book a cruise and getting an OBC). I've booked through AAA for April 23-25th, at Pop, should I call AAA or Disney to see if I receive a discount?? And what does p/s/d mean? Sorry to ask, I feel kinda silly, but if I can save some money I'll put aside my pride! :) Thanks!

This year's discounts were just released this morning for WDW. Your dates are not included in this special. s/p/d/ = Stay/Play/Dine (discount).

IDK what discounts are typically available for April. Keep checking or maybe someone else can chime in.

Here's the link

Hope that helps. :)

On my second call this morning I was told that POFQ is only a %5 discount, while other mods are 25%. Now trying to decide if we should change resorts. Oh the drama . . .

Just got off the phone WDW applied the Disney Visa s/p/d to my reservations saved 841.00. Yeah!!!

I called and got a CM that insisted I needed to call the number on the back of my visa card to book a WDW resort stay with the discount. :confused3 There was no reasoning with her at all. I hung up and called back and got 35% off at both CR and BC for our Jan/Feb split stay :cool1:

I go through with literally no hold this morning. First time that has ever happened. I think I'm in the twilight zone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacup princess
I just called back and got a different cm who applied a room only discount to our art of animation reservation. Only saved $300 but its something. It's extremely frustrating that you get a different story from different cm's. I spent so long on the phone this morning my kid kids are probably going to miss the bus.
$300 out of what? Does it work out to be about 15% or any higher?
Today 07:36 AM

From my math I think it works out to be a 15% discount.

I'm being told only CL rooms at poly and CR are eligible for the discount. We don't want CL.

Maybe it depends on your dates. I got 35% off at CR, Garden Wing Deluxe room for last week of February. Bay Lake Tower, 1 Bed Std view was only 20% off for my dates and Villas at GF not included.

I'm being told only CL rooms at poly and CR are eligible for the discount. We don't want CL.

Maybe it depends on your dates. I got 35% off at CR, Garden Wing Deluxe room for last week of February. Bay Lake Tower, 1 Bed Std view was only 20% off for my dates and Villas at GF not included.

Rooms are limited with discounts. It's going to depend on your dates and if there are any discounted rooms left.

Got 25% off at CBR 2/21-2/24 (which is the marathon weekend, so that's not blacked out :cool1:). My original reservation was with AoA LM room (which is not included in the discount), but the upgrade to a moderate actually saved me $15 due to this discount :yay:

Good luck everyone!!

I just had a friend call and was told since the trip is booked, she would have to cancel and rebook on the Disney visa. Unless they changed it this time, that is incorrect.

Can I verify that others have modified an existing reservation using the visa to pay an additional amount?

I just had a friend call and was told since the trip is booked, she would have to cancel and rebook on the Disney visa. Unless they changed it this time, that is incorrect.

Can I verify that others have modified an existing reservation using the visa to pay an additional amount?

It's the same as it always has been with other DV offers - that CM was totally incorrect.

I got 25% off a POR Garden View for Jan 26 - 30!! (Requested Manor Bldg) Solo Trip!! SO happy! :joker::goodvibes:cheer2::goodvibes:joker:

I'm on the phone with Disney now.... just wanted to call to check what our options would be!!

I'm booking 2 rooms at POFQ as we speak!!!

Yay!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter