Disney vs. RCCL

OP you seem really good at getting price drops! I didn't think they were available as much on summer cruises...please offer advice to help a fellow teacher:teacher:and cruiser save $$$!!

barbmouse! I'm so glad you liked your FOS cruise! I agree.......IF you have young ones, and can afford it.....do Disney! Those of us who can't afford to take High-schoolers out of school.....give the Freedom/Liberty, Indep. a chance.

As far as getting price drops.....I just try making a dummy reservation on the website for the exact same thing that I have booked. My best "drops" come about a month from sailing. However, once your catagory sells out......that won't drop any more. What I have in my favor is that we get interior rooms. There really isn't much demand for those......they are like the last to sell out...Last year, my price dropped twice in one week! Each time I see the lower rate on my dummy ressie....I call RCCL and tell them. They adjust! The secret is keep checking:surfweb:....and often! GOOD LUCK!

Still checking for price drops for our July FOS cruise:cloud9:... no luck thus far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter