Disney Watches in Gift Box at Big Lots $4.99

CheapMom

DIS Veteran
b245445_4.jpg

Those are cute! It makes me wish (again) that we had a Big Lots... or even a Target. We only have a Wal-Mart :sad2:

Oh my!!!!!! I have a fetish with Disney watches!!!!! I already have about 4 ( I have been behaving myself). I love watches!

Our Big Lots only had the Lion King and peter Pan shown in the ad. I got the Peter Pan. I wonder if I'll be kicking myself for not getting one for DD. she doesn't need another watch, but I know she'll want one of her own.

oooh, thanks...that Tink watch is cute. Hope my BL's has it. It would be a nice thing to put in an Easter basket.

Does anyone know if there are any "Big Lots" in MA?

Yes, there are Big Lots on MA. There is one in the Peabody area, and I know I've seen others as well.

Deesknee said:
Does anyone know if there are any "Big Lots" in MA?

There is also one in Milford, on 140. Or there was last time I drove by there.

I couldn't find these at our Big Lots today, and when I asked they said their ad starts on Wednesday. When I got home, sure enough, there was the ad with the watch in it, and it said it starts Wednesday. However, our ad only has the Lion King one in it. I Really want that tink one :rolleyes: Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have it anyway.

Our ad had the Lion King and Tink ones. I really need a new watch and had been hoping for Mickey or Pooh..but maybe for that price I should just get Tink!

My Big Lots had both watches (Tink and Lion King) last night and I bought one of each - they are really cute and were orginally sold by Avon - anyone know what Avon was selling them for??? I'm sure more than $4.99. Wearing the Lion King today. :flower:

Just wanted to say thanks for the info on MA stores. Thanks to you folks & their website found one 6.5 miles away. Worth the trip. Thanks.

edited to add:

Yah Hoo! I got 2 tinks! They had plenty of Lion King, but I got the last two tinks. Thanks so much to everyone for the info. Now I have to decide when to give DD hers. Lets see Easter? Her bday is Monday, or maybe wait til one of our dis trips?
ps. K (DD) if your reading this, you won't know when your getting it! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter