Disney Wedding Shops?

AmazingDWRacer

Earning My Ears
Are there any wedding-specific shops in the Parks? I'm getting married next September and am headed to DW this Sunday for a week...wanted to see if there were any shops that "specialize" in wedding-related items? Could be wedding Mickey/Minnie figures, wedding confetti, etc...

Thanks!!:bride:

Are there any wedding-specific shops in the Parks? I'm getting married next September and am headed to DW this Sunday for a week...wanted to see if there were any shops that "specialize" in wedding-related items? Could be wedding Mickey/Minnie figures, wedding confetti, etc...

Thanks!!:bride:

There are no specific "wedding shops" that I know of, but there are several shops that carry wedding items. In MK you can go to le chapeau and get the bride and groom ears, walk down main street a bit more and visit uptown jewelers to get wedding related accessories like toasting flutes, cake serving sets, cake toppers, etc.

At the GF's gift shop next to the tea room there they carry more Disney wedding related accessories.

I am not sure where you could get the confetti, never looked for it.

At Downtown disney you can get other things I believe at the World of Disney and Arriba's.

I dont think there are any wedding specific shops.. but the crystal store on mainstreet in the magic kingdom has alot of items tht can ben used for wedding cake toppers and such.

As the PP's said, there aren't really any specific wedding shops.

The places where I saw the MOST wedding stuff was at MouseGears in Epcot and the World of Disney store in DTD.

We got engaged on our last trip and we lookng for stuff.... The best was at Downtown Disney, and we found christmas stuff at Hollywood Studios! But I have found the same stuff searching the website at home!

In the gift shop at the Grand Floridian (last time I was there), they had a great deal of wedding items:

bobble heads, frames, albums, massive snowglobe, the bride/groom ears

HTH

I've always found that a lot of the Deluxe Resorts shops have Wedding items as well as DTD shops ie. World of Disney, Arribas bros (for crystal), and Christmas shop for Ornaments as such. I was just in WDW this past weekend and there is new wedding merchandise. We only bought the coffee mugs, but there also are Mr and Mrs hand towels and a Mr and Mrs photo album. That's it for now, but here's a pic of the mugs:
IMG00371-20100222-2038.jpg

IMG00372-20100222-2039.jpg

I've never been a fan of the B&G ears (no offense), but these mugs are just too stinkin' cute to pass up! :goodvibes (sorry for the ginormous pics- they're from my Blackberry)

I've always found that a lot of the Deluxe Resorts shops have Wedding items as well as DTD shops ie. World of Disney, Arribas bros (for crystal), and Christmas shop for Ornaments as such. I was just in WDW this past weekend and there is new wedding merchandise. We only bought the coffee mugs, but there also are Mr and Mrs hand towels and a Mr and Mrs photo album. That's it for now, but here's a pic of the mugs:
IMG00371-20100222-2038.jpg

IMG00372-20100222-2039.jpg

I've never been a fan of the B&G ears (no offense), but these mugs are just too stinkin' cute to pass up! :goodvibes (sorry for the ginormous pics- they're from my Blackberry)

Those are so cute!! It's about time they came up with some new merchandise!! I love the David Tutera wedding collection, but it's so expensive...though didn't stop me from buying the gorgeous wedding cake serving set (which I still need to get engraved :rolleyes: ).

Those mugs are adorable, I hope I can find them when I go in May! :)

I'm sure you will b/c they are relatively new. We were there in December for our 1st anniversary and these weren't around. I just posted a thread about them, but I found them at the Screendoor General Store at the BW. I'm sure they are a lot of other places as well, but I know for sure they are not currently at the WL. We were staying there and didn't see them.

Tink_kel: they are fun, right?!? And I agree about the need for new merchandise. (Oh and I loved your cake BTW- w/ cake set- engraved or not! :rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter