Disney WiFi

scrappinginontario

We have almost completed our 10 night Disney trip and must say the Disney wifi is
much improved!! In the past I’ve struggled getting and keeping a signal but not this trip. With the exception of not being bc able to use it on the Skyliner and occasionally inside, it’s been great!! I did not have a data plan and did not miss it.

We also successfully secured virtual queues using Disney wifi all 8 days we were here. This morning I pushed the envelope and was able to get Guardians at 7AM, change our park reservation to MK and then get Tron also! I will give credit to that though being a quieter time of year so often that would not be possible.

Last edited:
Thank you for this update! I'm on my trip in a week or so and also will rely completely on wifi.
Great news to hear. Safe travels. ps happy for you that the hurricane wasn't too disruptive.

Last time we were there (2022) we noticed Cradlepoint branded WAN devises on the busses, which would provide a HUGE boost to their connectivity. Likely added throughout the park as well. Seems like they made a pretty decent investment since our previous visit in 2019.

I'm glad to hear it has improved. During our last visit (2022), it stunk! I kept getting kicked off wifi in the parks especially. I never could get it to work on the busses. It was fine in the resort. I'm looking forward to testing it out next Fall (2024).

I've noticed the improvement in WiFi generally, however, there still are some weak dead spots in the resorts, like the Ranchos at CBR. On the other hand, there are many dead spots for my Public Mobile US calling package at resorts like the YC, AofA and Pop Century. I like to go equipped with both US mobile data and Disney WiFi just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter