Disney Wish AquaMouse

I held my sunglasses on the AquaMouse and even on the waterslides on Castaway. I think you could wear your regular glasses to the top and then hold them for the waterslide part.

Also, like one of the PPs, I have a little mini-safe that I keep phones/cards in attached to my chair on the boat and on the island.

I wore my sunglasses (not as $$ as prescription) and they might have jiggled a bit but I never felt they were in danger of flying off. Of course, everyone's risk tolerance is different :)

We put some stuff in the cubbies next to the aqua mouse. I’m pretty sure I held on to my phone the whole time though because I was using it in line (the ride stopped for a while to accommodate someone with special needs).
Since we are talking about AquaMouse here, hope it's OK to pose a related question.

What do people do with their things when riding? Am I just supposed to leave my lanyard with my phone, room key, ID, credit card randomly lying around? Are their lockers or anything on pool deck? I had thought to put at least my phone/key card etc in a zip lock bag or small case and wear it in my spibelt during our pool time or on Aquamouse, and I do have a strap for my glasses. But I'm not sure what to do now. It's only myself and grandchild, so I can't leave with another family member. Also I hear people talk about embarking day, that they have a bag they use for their pool stuff and their purse with cash, passport etc so they can change and hit the pool areas, but again, I'm not sure I want to leave that just sitting around. I mean I'm sure most people are decent and honest, but.....
And I also wear glasses, which I could leave in a case I suppose with my towel, assuming someone doesn't just assume I've left and clean up, and then my glasses are who knows where. I don't have the concern I can't see enough to get around, but man those progressive lenses are expensive, don't want to lose them, with my towel and water shoes nearby while watching/playing with my grandkid in pool is one thing, but totally away for awhile is another.

Total cruising newbie here. Heading out on the Wish in August.
On embarkation day my husband and I both carry on backpacks and keep them on a chair near us if we go in the pools. Or one of us chills out near the pool with the bags.

We put some stuff in the cubbies next to the aqua mouse. I’m pretty sure I held on to my phone the whole time though because I was using it in line (the ride stopped for a while to accommodate someone with special needs).

On embarkation day my husband and I both carry on backpacks and keep them on a chair near us if we go in the pools. Or one of us chills out near the pool with the bags.
Thanks. That is what we usually do; but it is just me and my granddaughter, and she wants me to ride/play in the pool with her. After embarkation day and we have a room, I won't have as much with me. Plan to only have a small carryon tote but it will have my wallet, passport, medications in it. And depending on size of cubbies, my tote may be too big. Thanks for all the info.

Following this thread… on my past dream cruises I left my prescription glasses in the cubby with my flip flops/lanyard when I did aqua duck but with the aqua mouse having screen elements I was wanting to be able to see them… if I’d have to remove my glasses to ride is it still worth the wait when you won’t be able to see the show elements?
I do not think it is necessary to see the show elements. You can always look for a youtube video of what happens on the screens before the cruise. I would honestly rather see them go back to a ride w/o the screens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter