• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney wish Deck 11 Rooms

We cruised in August in 11524 - a starboard deluxe family verandah. I really loved Deck 11 and the access to food and the pool deck. It was very quiet, and we felt no motion (although we were lucky to have incredibly calm seas for our cruise). I think the best/worst part was how many ice cream cones I picked up since we walked by it heading back to the cabin so much!

I happened to film the walk from our cabin out to the deck on our last morning to show my parents. We walk out the doors directly to the deck, but you can also briefly see the stairwell/elevator access, which has doors out to the deck also.

Thank you for posting this. We are booked on The Wish on deck 11. I considered changing floors after reading reviews of heat, humidity, crowds and noise but decided to take a chance. Glad I did.

So was deck 11 a repeat? It wasn't noisy at all? Debating either there or mid ship deck 8.. First time cruiser with a very active and opinionated 2 year old :) I like that there was some deck 8 options that werent adjoining. I cant see any on deck 11 with availability.. or is it not even worth it to worry about that?

We stayed on Deck 11 last month and LOVED IT. We ate lunch twice in our rooms because Mickey's BBQ was literally yards away and the food was just so delicious.

Anytime you get thirsty (or want ice cream), you know you only have a short walk out.

BTW...There are doors that lead directly into/out of the room hallways....you don't have to go through the elevator area!

I will always book Deck 11 for the Wish or any new ship in the same class.

We stayed on Deck 11 last month and LOVED IT. We ate lunch twice in our rooms because Mickey's BBQ was literally yards away and the food was just so delicious.

Anytime you get thirsty (or want ice cream), you know you only have a short walk out.

BTW...There are doors that lead directly into/out of the room hallways....you don't have to go through the elevator area!

I will always book Deck 11 for the Wish or any new ship in the same class.
Thanks. We booked Deck 11 for our cruise in March!

Yes!! We had room 11554, right next to one of the exit doors, opened up to Mickeys BBQ area. So convenient for avoiding the crowd waiting to get on the elevators.
Did you hear any noise from the elevators in your room? I was concerned about that so booked a bit further down the hall.

Reviving an old thread, sorry!! Has anyone stayed recently in Cabin 11524 or 11522? I’m trying to figure out if either of those cabins has the pull-down bed for the 5th sleeper. I don’t think 11522 does but was hoping 11524 might - our travel party is two rooms of 4 people each, the only person capable of climbing up into the top bunk in the second room is just shy of 6 feet tall so we were hoping one of the cabins has the 5th sleeper….we’d love to avoid changing cabins if we can.

Thank you!!

This thread is so helpful! We’ll be first timers next summer (‘25), and I was mostly considering 5th floor for the childcare and my 3 kids under 7 😬 The 11th verandah rooms look funner though!

Reviving an old thread, sorry!! Has anyone stayed recently in Cabin 11524 or 11522? I’m trying to figure out if either of those cabins has the pull-down bed for the 5th sleeper. I don’t think 11522 does but was hoping 11524 might - our travel party is two rooms of 4 people each, the only person capable of climbing up into the top bunk in the second room is just shy of 6 feet tall so we were hoping one of the cabins has the 5th sleeper….we’d love to avoid changing cabins if we can.

Thank you!!
We were in 11524 and it doesn’t have a Murphy bed unfortunately. Our friends were in 11522 and I think you’re right that cabin didn’t have one either.

We were in 11524 and it doesn’t have a Murphy bed unfortunately. Our friends were in 11522 and I think you’re right that cabin didn’t have one either.
Thank you for confirming, I appreciate it!! I think we’ll be ok, we’ll figure it out….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter