Disney Wish - January 15th-19th, 2024

Riddler1103

WDW in 2020!
Hello! We just put a deposit down on a 4-night Bahamian cruise on the Wish from January 15th to the 19th, 2024. We are SO excited and I wanted to see if anyone else is on the same cruise?

We booked 3 staterooms this week. My 30 year son and 34 daughter are the most excited. But my 6 year old granddaughter doesn't know yet so that could change. 🙂

Hello! we booked kind of late to the cruise (a week ago) ! We just told our daughter yesterday with a scavenger hunt. This trip is for her 10th birthday!
Hello! We just put a deposit down on a 4-night Bahamian cruise on the Wish from January 15th to the 19th, 2024. We are SO excited and I wanted to see if anyone else is on the same cruise?

We all got 12:15 port arrival--3 staterooms. The granddaughter will find out December 26 when we celebrate Christmas.
We did have a hiccup with airline schedules. Southwest changed so it took some work to keep our Southwest flight to Floirda and Delta back. Actually turned out to be cheaper as I had some Delta credits.

We all got 12:15 port arrival--3 staterooms. The granddaughter will find out December 26 when we celebrate Christmas.
We did have a hiccup with airline schedules. Southwest changed so it took some work to keep our Southwest flight to Floirda and Delta back. Actually turned out to be cheaper as I had some Delta credits.
we got a 12:15 arrival time, group 11 too. Glad you were able to work out your flights, i'm sure that was stressful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter