Disney Wish Promenade/Walking track video?

pennymike

Must obey the Mouse!
We are hoping that someone has made a video showing the full walk around of the Promenade/walking track on the Wish. Have not found anything on YouTube as of today. Any help out there? Thanks!

I have seen a number of pictures where people tried to do the whole circle, but were stopped by gated areas.
Yup locked gates and stairs... what a mess. I feel bad for anyone that isn't able bodied. Because the track was for everyone....but this sad excuse for a promenade isn't for anyone with accessibility issues. (Wheelchair, can't do stairs, parents pushing strollers)

FYI, the promenade does not go completely around the ship. In the aft, it ends into doors that appear to lead into the Arendelle restaurant. You can go around the front, but there are stairs from 4 to 5...

FYI, the promenade does not go completely around the ship. In the aft, it ends into doors that appear to lead into the Arendelle restaurant. You can go around the front, but there are stairs from 4 to 5...
And from 5 to 6!

We're staying open minded about the Wish until we actually sail on her next month, and we've decided we will try to judge the ship on its own merits and try hard not too compare it too much against the other ships... but I don't have to wait until we sail to know I hate this Promenade. I hate it on its own merits.

After reading so many “horror” stories regarding the track or “lack there of” this gives me hope that I can make this work for my morning walks! Thanks for the video!

The stairs are steep also. It would be dangerous to run up/down them. You can still do a walk, just turning around mid-ship and going back the other way. However, one other issue is the shuffleboard courts. They are directly in the walking path and not much room to get around when the recliners are next to them. We ran into this once while walking the circuit.

The stairs are steep also. It would be dangerous to run up/down them. You can still do a walk, just turning around mid-ship and going back the other way. However, one other issue is the shuffleboard courts. They are directly in the walking path and not much room to get around when the recliners are next to them. We ran into this once while walking the circuit.
The placement of the shuffleboard court indicates that the designers either never walked all the way around any one of the other ships or didn’t think the concept of a promenade deck made any design sense so they didn’t even try to provide one. We’ll sail the Wish in January, but likely once and done (actually twice since we’ve booked b2b cruises).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter