Disney Wish question on where entrance for "inner staterooms" is located

Orcmeat

Earning My Ears
Hi All!, this might seem like a terribly silly question, but i'm trying to figure out on the wish, for the inner stateroom sections 9057, 9060, etc., do these rooms open up to either hallway (port/starboard) or only one side, and if so, which side. i assumed it was open on both, but watching a video review of a verdanah room next to it, i didn't see an entrance at all...can anyone help me with my silly question? thanks in advance.

1688586152154.png

If I'm reading this right, the doors open to an interior hallway, not the hallway the verandah rooms are on.

If I'm reading this right, the doors open to an interior hallway, not the hallway the verandah rooms are on.
Yes. We were in rooms like these on the 7th floor on the Wish. They are smaller cross hallways.

Yes, the short lines drawn on the short sides of the rectangular rooms indicate the locations of the doors to the corridor. The short lines on the long sides of the rooms indicate the locations of connecting doors between rooms.

I’ve stayed in 9059! There’s a short perpendicular hallway with three doors on either side. No one opens onto the “main” hallway. I’ve never had problems following the carpet directions knowing if I was heading forward or aft before on a ship. Oh my! The perpendicular hallway (so really we could approach from either main hallway) and the fact that our neighbors were 9557, which was a number so vastly different than ours, I got turned around an embarrassingly number of times.

I’ve stayed in 9059! There’s a short perpendicular hallway with three doors on either side. No one opens onto the “main” hallway. I’ve never had problems following the carpet directions knowing if I was heading forward or aft before on a ship. Oh my! The perpendicular hallway (so really we could approach from either main hallway) and the fact that our neighbors were 9557, which was a number so vastly different than ours, I got turned around an embarrassingly number of times.
I have this room booked on an upcoming cruise. How was the noise level in this room? Did you get elevator or other noise? Were you happy with the room overall?

I don’t remember any noise at all. It was a last minute booking, so we were lucky to get a cabin at all, but we traveled with 2 teenage daughters and it was tight. Good thing it was a short cruise. I don’t remember any other details/likes/dislikes really except my daughter discovering how to dim the overhead lights setting and me being weirdly impressed by that 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter