Disney Wish Rainforest Outdoor Oasis Hours

wishiwasindisneyjen

Mouseketeer
I've toured the Wish Spa/Rainforest twice now but I can't remember what the hours were for the outdoor oasis part of the rainforest. I know it closes earlier than the rest of the rainforest but I can't remember when. Is it at dusk? Does anyone know? Trying to decide if the pass is worth it for us.

I've toured the Wish Spa/Rainforest twice now but I can't remember what the hours were for the outdoor oasis part of the rainforest. I know it closes earlier than the rest of the rainforest but I can't remember when. Is it at dusk? Does anyone know? Trying to decide if the pass is worth it for us.
When we were on the Wish in November 22 the outdoor portion closed at dusk.

I would personally buy a day pass in the future. At the current price I wouldn't do a Length of cruise though with the outdoor portion being closed at night. Personal opinion however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter