Disney Wish shop opening times…

Iestyn5150

Endlessly chasing dots!
I’ve heard stories of certain merch running out very quickly on Disney Cruises. When do the shops open on embarkation day? Is it during or after the sail away party?

After the ship leaves port and clears US waters into international waters. Definitely do NOT go right after a show - everybody stops in at the same time as you pass the store on your way out of the theatre. We found middle of the day to be the best time. Never saw them run out of merchandise but this was before they put out the 25th anniversary merch so that might be a hot item now.

Hi!! Just of the Disney Wish. It's amazing!! If I remember right shops opened at 6:45 PM. I bought the Loungefly backpack and the Pandora set on the third day. They did not run out of these items.

I’ve heard stories of certain merch running out very quickly on Disney Cruises. When do the shops open on embarkation day? Is it during or after the sail away party?
Just off the Wish this week. Most opened at 6pm. Mickey's Mainsail seemed to have a good stock of the normal merch throughout the cruise, but they did not carry any of the silver 25th items- said you had to go to Treasures Untold two floors down. We checked in that shop around 6:15 on departure day and there were no 25th spirit jerseys, but they did have jewelry, polos, and loungeflys for most of the cruise. I don't recall seeing any 25th tumblers or steins either, so I don't know if those items sold out quickly or just didn't get restocked for our departure.

Just off the Wish this week. Most opened at 6pm. Mickey's Mainsail seemed to have a good stock of the normal merch throughout the cruise, but they did not carry any of the silver 25th items- said you had to go to Treasures Untold two floors down. We checked in that shop around 6:15 on departure day and there were no 25th spirit jerseys, but they did have jewelry, polos, and loungeflys for most of the cruise. I don't recall seeing any 25th tumblers or steins either, so I don't know if those items sold out quickly or just didn't get restocked for our departure.
Do you know how much the 25th anniversary loungeflys cost? My daughter is wondering how much birthday money she needs to save for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter