Disney Wish Spirit Jersey

I love my magenta and gold one (and my MIL got me a 25th Anniversary one a few weeks ago when she was on the Fantasy). But I'll say I hate the sizing issues on DCL. I'm a medium in Spirit Jerseys. I bought a sundress on the Magic in May that is a Large, and it fits great, but an XL I have from Castaway is too small. Ugh!

I love my magenta and gold one (and my MIL got me a 25th Anniversary one a few weeks ago when she was on the Fantasy). But I'll say I hate the sizing issues on DCL. I'm a medium in Spirit Jerseys. I bought a sundress on the Magic in May that is a Large, and it fits great, but an XL I have from Castaway is too small. Ugh!
Ugh, I know. Spirit jersey sizing is especially challenging! I was in Disneyland Paris last summer, and the sizing on their spirit jerseys was even different from US spirit jersey sizing. So confusing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter