Disney Withdrawals

mtschopp

Mouseketeer
So this is the first year that my family won't be going to WDW in 16 years. At first I accepted that we couldn't afford since both my sister and I are in college, but now it's hitting me that I won't be there this summer. Wahhhh! How do you guys deal with withdrawals?

Watch a lot of Disney movies and looks through pictures and videos of past trips.

Go to YouTube and try to find interactive Disney trips. Personally, I would search SpokesMayne, he's kinda weird in his videos but its one where he shows you everywhere he goes. Also, plan to be on here awhile and keep up to date on things going on down there. That all works for me (somewhat)

I read trip reports here and on MousePlanet and watch videos on youtube of various rides and shows. Hope this helps! ^_^

I'm having the same problem. In college and wishing I could be at Disney. Listen to the music!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter