Disney Wonder 10-19-03

steverog

Mouseketeer
Hello I just purchased our cruise today 12 days before we leave. My family was on the wonder 9-11-03, being our first cruise, we kind of didn't know what to do. Had a great time. My wife was so disappointed that we didn't have formal clothes for our kids picture on formal night. Therefore I have planned this big surprise. I am about to bust I want to tell her but I am not going to. We leave on the 19th and my son turns 3 on the 21st. We are having his party Sat. the 18th at Chucke Cheese at 11 am. On the way home I am going to tell them we have 24 hours to get to port. Also I bought awesome formal clothes for my kids on e-bay. The clothes are georgous and the price was great too. We would love to meet someguys and become friends on the ship. My wife and I are on our mid to late 30's and our little boy THomas will be 3 on the boat. Also we have a 14 month old little girl Chloe. Who's going??::MickeyMo

We have a link a few pages down, WONDER roll call. There seems to be about 10-14 people from the DIS going the same day. We have not set up a DIS meet, just hope to run into people from the boards. Maybe we should all wear our green ribbons so we can spot one another.

I will be sailing with my niece who just turned 2 and she would love to play with another little girl. However, the other kids in our party are over 6.

I think it is so awesome that you did all this planning and got clothes for the kids, your wife will be so excited when you tell her. Are you sure she will be able to pack and tend to the things at home in just 24 hours notice? I can't wait to hear her reaction on sailing day. See you at the port!!!!:wave:

We are experts at last minute travel. I own my own business and my wife doesn't work. Plus I am secretly rounding up our supplies as we just went last month I have a good idea what we need. Maybe your 2 year old neice can go into the flounders reef with Chloe. Yor can tell her she needs to look after her. We had a great experience with the nursery last time and that says alot for them because my wife doesn't work and we don't leave our kids at daycare. Any little boys going.

I am laughing at how good you are getting the clothes together. MY BIL will be waiting to the last minute and not sure we can trust him to pack for himself!

Christy is just 2 in August and she might be trying the club. My sister works for a airline and does not leave her except with her Dad on Saturdays, so we do not know if she will stay with anyone else. We do plan on registering her and telling her they have lots of toys. But we wanted to try on Wednesday night to have dinner in Palo together. We have a boy going but he is 9 and will spend time in the clubs. He is also tryng to con me to see Cold Creek Manor which has a rating he is not allowed to see with Mom. I told him I was too afraid.

See you in about a week. We are going from New Jersey, where are you departing from?

Atlanta, GA about 500 miles from Port. When we dropped out little wild (which is a understatement) girl off, we were really comfortable because of the number of workers they had. Also there is a porthole in the drop off room so after she was there about 15 minutes we went and checked on her. MY son really enjoyed the club for 3 year olds (he got to go because he was so close to 3) Every time we turned around he wanted to go to "my club". I will give my wife a couple of hours to pack the clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter