Disney Wonder 11/14/04

We leave next Wednesday! I can't believe it is here already. My kids (daughter age 10; son age 8 and daughter age 4) still do not know where we are going! This trip is a big surprise to them. And the cruise will be an even bigger one. We are planning to wait until we are at the cruise to tell them we are actually going on it.

It is cold, rainy and yucky here in Wisconsin. We are ready to get outta here :)

One week from now and I'll be on the plane.. Oh yeah, Melissa will be with me too! :p

I've got 9 days before boarding the plane - but at least that's single digits now!! :hyper:

:wave:

i leave on saturday...we'll be making the long drive to florida..thanks god for playstation and dvds!

i just hope i have not forgotten anything...but i have packed so much....my husband thinks i am crazy for packing so much but we will be gone for 2 weeks and who wants to do laundry while on vacation???

we'll look for stuart at WDW (come on now Stuart...I bet you will be following the soap stars at MGM ABC Soap Weekend :crazy: ..fess up...you might be a closet soapaholic!)

we will be seeing y'all at the cruise line.... i picked up my green mickey heads today!

1 more day....

what are the green mickey heads for, and where did you pick them up? Have a fun roadtrip!!!

I need to start packing!

pelple have been getting the green mickey head paint samples (sonic green is the color i think...) and put them on carry bags or purses to let others know they are a DISer!

someone going on our cruise has made a big green mickey magnet for us to play room tag with too...sounds like fun!!

:wave2:

I can't find my green Mickey paint chips - so guess a trip to Home Depot is in order ;)

I'm also planning on having a Tshirt custom made this week - basic white probably with my screen name (ivanova) on the back in huge lime green letters. :teeth: My husband is going to refuse to know me while I'm wearing in the terminal

momof3luvs2run (Jan)

I sent you an email! Let me know if you don't receive it.

The clock is ticking! I'm packing today!!!! Just received our docs on Thursday!

Theresa:wave:

Originally posted by cheercoach2
momof3luvs2run (Jan)

I sent you an email! Let me know if you don't receive it.

The clock is ticking! I'm packing today!!!! Just received our docs on Thursday!

Theresa:wave:

Theresa, I didn't find an email from you. Can you try again? Thanks!

I did just send you a PM, so if you want, you can reply there.

WOOOOHOOOOO one week from now we will be sailing away. :cheer2:

Uhm - this may be a silly question - but have we decided on a place to meet each other at all?

I've gone through the threads and aside from people saying I'll be wearing "xyz" in the terminal, there doesn't look to be any on-board meet planned. Could I suggest we all attempt to at least say hello to one another during the sail-away party? Anyone have any suggestions?

Our door sign is made, suitcases are getting filled, and we're set to leave Thursday morning early! :tongue: Susan, please try not to rip our door sign off when you do your taz thing down the hallway ;)

PS: I have *no* idea what I'll be wearing in the terminal but I will attempt to wear my ball cap that says "SGI" on it.

Hey Stuart,

Stephen (Corwin17) will be wearing his Chernabog's Choppers shirt at the terminal. Although he's not on the DIS boards very much, stop by to say HI. I should be somewhere nearby, wearing a villains t-shirt more than likely. It is a villains pin trading cruise afterall ;)

Susan,

See you on board.

To everyone else,

I've printed out a list of cabin numbers and will be hanging the Tag Mickey head on someone's door as soon as we're aboard. Keep a sharp eye out :hyper:

Originally posted by StuartMI
Our door sign is made, suitcases are getting filled, and we're set to leave Thursday morning early! :tongue: Susan, please try not to rip our door sign off when you do your taz thing down the hallway ;)
Super-glue it to the door & we won't have a problem :hyper:

Hey you know we're close to cruisin' when we've hit my birthday ;) 4 more days to go :hyper:

Okay, crunch time here (freakin' out TOTALLY!!! :eek) We leave the house 6am PST tomorrow for the airport and (hopefully) land in Orlando by 5:45pm EST tomorrow. By the time we get the luggage, pick up the rental car & get dinner, we should arrive in Port Canaveral around 9pm EST :hyper: Can't wait......

yup, home & too excited to sleep!! :hyper: Gotta leave the house in about 5.5 hours for the airport :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter