Disney Wonder Alaska June 6-13, 2016

Hi! This is our family's first Disney Cruise. We are HUGE Disney fans and are so excited to set sail. We're new to all of this so I'm not sure what we need to do to join a Fish Extender group...It will be my husband and I and our 8 year old daughter...any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi! This is our family's first Disney Cruise. We are HUGE Disney fans and are so excited to set sail. We're new to all of this so I'm not sure what we need to do to join a Fish Extender group...It will be my husband and I and our 8 year old daughter...any advice is greatly appreciated.

We have a Fish Extender thread. http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...-extenders-group.3430893/page-9#post-55829334 Although the "official list" is closed, we do have a 2nd Chance FE (Pixie Dust) Group you can join. I am officially closing that list next on June 1, 2016. Check it out and let me know if your family wants to join.

So it looks like it will go from Most Sunny (72º/57º) to Partly Cloudy (65º/47º) to Showers & Light Rain starting Friday afternoon through Sunday (63º/47º) while we are on our cruise.

Now that I am back home, I am having fun going through the FE gifts and remembering how much fun our cruise was. Thank you to everyone who participated, who created such cute and wonderful gifts, and who shared in the fun while we were cruising the Alaskan Inside Passageway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter