Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group

Which FE groupings do you prefer?

• One FE group of adults and teens; and one FE group of families with children.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Two mixed FE groups of adults and teens and families with children.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Done! You have been added. Welcome aboard! :boat:
Thank you for adding us.

This will be our fourth time to do Fish Extenders and we love it.
If you would like, I am happy to make a map for delivery, once we know the people who will be in the group (or groups, if we need to split).

This is a sample file of one that I made for a prior cruise. (We had three FE groups plus a Pixie Dust Group). I also made maps for each individual group that people could download to their phones.

Let me know and I will be happy to do the same for our group.

Attachments

• FE DELIVERY MAP- ALL GROUPS.pdf
    600.4 KB · Views: 9
:welcome:

Hello Disney Cruisers!
My name is Cliff and I am willing to organize a Fish Extenders group for those sailing on the Disney Wonder, June 6-13, 2016. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and if we get enough interest, I'll begin the organization of it all. Please note that I am open to any and all suggestions from Disney Cruisers on how to make this a great FE experience for all!

:thanks:
I would like to join the FE group. It is Maryalyce (me) and my husband Erik, and we have 2 kids: daughter Sydney (will be 14) and son Kaleb (12). I'm not sure how large you plan on having the groups, but I would prefer a smaller one (no more than 10 cabins) due to packing. Thanks so much for organizing!

Hi. Thank you Cliff for organizing. Please add my family to the fish extender list.

Philip
Shannon
Sophia, age 9 (birthday trip... will be turning 10 on June 15)
{content edited by a moderator}

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Lynn for your advice about Fish Extenders and not "over-delivering". I, too, also signed up for the Recipe Postcard Exchange on "the site that shall not be named" *****. I am excited about this cruise!

How do you sign up for the recipe exchange?

Thank you for adding us.

If you would like, I am happy to make a map for delivery, once we know the people who will be in the group (or groups, if we need to split).

This is a sample file of one that I made for a prior cruise. (We had three FE groups plus a Pixie Dust Group). I also made maps for each individual group that people could download to their phones.

That is SO COOL!
Yes!
Thank you!
I would GREATLY appreciate it if you were willing to make a map for delivery once we know the people who will be in the two groups (right now it is looking like we might split into 2 groups). My plan (as we get closer to the cruise) is to gather/ask for more information of the group members to share with our FE group, specifically stateroom numbers.

I would like to join the FE group. It is Maryalyce (me) and my husband Erik, and we have 2 kids: daughter Sydney (will be 14) and son Kaleb (12). I'm not sure how large you plan on having the groups, but I would prefer a smaller one (no more than 10 cabins) due to packing. Thanks so much for organizing!

Done! Your family has been added. Welcome aboard! :boat: The plan is to keep the groups small (10 or less staterooms).

Hi. Thank you Cliff for organizing. Please add my family to the fish extender list.

Philip
Shannon
Sophia, age 9 (birthday trip... will be turning 10 on June 15)

Also, is there a Facebook page for this cruise?

Done! Your family has been added to the FE group. Welcome aboard! :boat: {content edited by a moderator}

We'd like to join the FE group. I'm travelling with my extended family as well but for now, could you add my family? It consists of:

Marc
Stephanie (me)
Kirin - 5 yr old girl
Kaya - 2 yr old girl

Thanks!

We'd like to join the FE group. I'm travelling with my extended family as well but for now, could you add my family? It consists of:

Marc
Stephanie (me)
Kirin - 5 yr old girl
Kaya - 2 yr old girl

Thanks!
Done! Your family has been add to the FE group. Welcome aboard! :boat:

Here are the latest numbers for our Fish Extender Group:

17 staterooms (we will divide into 2 groups)
36 adults
23 teens and children

:welcome:

Hello Disney Cruisers!
My name is Cliff and I am willing to organize a Fish Extenders group for those sailing on the Disney Wonder, June 6-13, 2016. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and if we get enough interest, I'll begin the organization of it all. Please note that I am open to any and all suggestions from Disney Cruisers on how to make this a great FE experience for all!

:thanks:[/QUOTE

Count us in for the FE group. Nancy and Bruce,both adults, cabin 2077. {removed}

Greetings - we would like to be added to the FE group as well. Thank you for organizing it! Bill and Carrie

Count us in as well!
Sandy & Beth: adults
Madison: teen

{content edited by a moderator}

That is SO COOL!
Yes!
Thank you!
I would GREATLY appreciate it if you were willing to make a map for delivery once we know the people who will be in the two groups (right now it is looking like we might split into 2 groups). My plan (as we get closer to the cruise) is to gather/ask for more information of the group members to share with our FE group, specifically stateroom numbers.
I am happy to do it. I will message you with my email address (as I don't ALWAYS get on the Disboards as regularly as I should) and you can let me know when you have the groups finalized and I can get started.

Thank you for getting the ball rolling !!

Thank you for adding us.

This is awesome, thanks for doing this!

Bad news--my son's baseball tournament schedule forced us to move to the May 30, 2016 sailing. Please remove the Landrums--stateroom 7092 from the FE list. Hope you all have a great cruise and gift exchange!!

You have been added. Welcome aboard! :boat: {removed} I was trying to figure a way to gather the information and post it so people can add and edit according to their convenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter