Disney Wonder April 17, 2016

nascar8820

Is it time for vacation yet?
We are booked on the Disney Wonder out of Miami on April 17, 2016 as part of a back to back cruise. We are working on our Platinum status!

Last edited:
We are also doing this cruise as part of a back to back cruise ( also on 22nd) cant wait to sale on the wonder.

We are booked for this cruise, second cruise, first on the Wonder, we can't wait.

My family and I all just booked the other day and all set and ready for the April 17th with Disney Wonder. Our 2nd Disney Cruise trip! Very excited! :)

I just found out that we are doing six day after we dock in SSR. What would be the best way to get from Miami to WDW that Friday.

Thank you.

I am new to all of this and was hoping someone would help me learn!! I want to sign my family up for the fish extender exchange. We cruise on the Wonder on April 17th 2016. Any help would be appreciated. We can't wait!!

I'm booked the April 17th Disney Wonder as well. I'm also new to this. I'm also traveling solo with my 6yr daughter and 8yr old niece. Any suggestions would be great :)

Is anyone still interested in the fish extender exchange? I saw a few comments above indicating interest. If so, I'll volunteer to create the list of cabins who want to participate.
the King family would love to join. I've read a little bit about this but still not 100% sure how it works. What do you need from me?

I'm new to it too. Basically to make the list I just need the number of people in the room with the age and gender and the room number. Once we deem the list complete probably the middle of march then i'll send the list to everyone. Is there a way to message this info? I see an inbox tab on the top of the page but I don't know how to use it.

I'm new to it too. Basically to make the list I just need the number of people in the room with the age and gender and the room number. Once we deem the list complete probably the middle of march then i'll send the list to everyone. Is there a way to message this info? I see an inbox tab on the top of the page but I don't know how to use it.
For the Inbox (Private Message) option (called Conversations here), you (and anyone you want to communicate with this way) must have at least 10 posts. That would be yours (and everyone else's) primary target right now.

Then, you can start a conversation by either clicking on one person's avatar that you want to converse with or hovering over your "inbox" then click on "Start a conversation". You can converse with up to 20 people at once.

For upping your post count we have a Test Board:
http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Thanks for the info!! I went to the test site and now have enough posts. Please send me a note if you want to be included on the list. For example, cabin #### adult male, adult female, child male 12, child female 10. I will see how much interest there is to see if we want to make more than one list. It seems most lists stop at 10-15 cabins as to limit the number of gifts to give.

For the Inbox (Private Message) option (called Conversations here), you (and anyone you want to communicate with this way) must have at least 10 posts. That would be yours (and everyone else's) primary target right now.

Then, you can start a conversation by either clicking on one person's avatar that you want to converse with or hovering over your "inbox" then click on "Start a conversation". You can converse with up to 20 people at once.

For upping your post count we have a Test Board:
http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/
Thank you so much!! I will go into the test board now and try it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter