Disney Wonder April 17, 2016

I just found out that we are doing six day after we dock in SSR. What would be the best way to get from Miami to WDW that Friday.

Thank you.

Just realized no one responded to this. But I always recommend taking Turnpike from Miami to Orlando. There are tolls but service plazas every 40-50mins or so. Some people take I-95 too but you'll be staying East and then would need to either stop halfway to Yeehaw Junction to Turnpike or take it to I-4 and head West inward to get to Disney, but like I said, don't want to confuse you with options, but I recommend taking turnpike.

I'm interested in fish extender for this cruise. Can't figure out how to private message. Just learned what a fish extender is today and found this board! :)

Thanks for the info!! I went to the test site and now have enough posts. Please send me a note if you want to be included on the list. For example, cabin #### adult male, adult female, child male 12, child female 10. I will see how much interest there is to see if we want to make more than one list. It seems most lists stop at 10-15 cabins as to limit the number of gifts to give.

I want to be included on the fish extender list, how can I send you a private message with this info?

I have started the fish extender list and have 3 cabins so far. If you are interested in participating, private message me your cabin number and gender and age of the people your room. Thanks!

How do I Private Message you? I did my 10 posts, but I don't see an option to "start a conversation" with you... Thanks for your help!
I am definitely interested in the Fish Extender program...

How do I Private Message you? I did my 10 posts, but I don't see an option to "start a conversation" with you... Thanks for your help!
I am definitely interested in the Fish Extender program...
I think you can click on my name and on the top of the black box it says start a conversation.

I just sent the fish extender list to all I have signed up. If you didn't receive a private message then I don't have you signed up. If interested in joining then private message me. There's still time to join!

I just sent the fish extender list to all I have signed up. If you didn't receive a private message then I don't have you signed up. If interested in joining then private message me. There's still time to join!

I'm interested in the fish exchange, and did my 10 posts and can't seem to private message you

I'm interested in the fish exchange, and did my 10 posts and can't seem to private message you
How long ago did you complete your 10 posts? It usually takes the system 30-60 minutes to recognize you've reached that milestone. Once it does, you can start a conversation by clicking on a person's avatar and clicking the "start a conversation" link in the next window.

I have started the fish extender list and have 3 cabins so far. If you are interested in participating, private message me your cabin number and gender and age of the people your room. Thanks!

Our first cruise was last year where we did the FE with another family, kids only. This worked out really well as we enjoyed the fun of it but didn't spend a lot of time delivering & travelling with gifts. Let me know if anyone would like to join with us on this sailing. We have twin boys, age 7 and will be on deck 7. If interested, please e-mail me at Lindajenney@verizon.net. So excited that April will be here soon!

Last edited:
I just sent the fish extender list to everyone involved. If you would like to join the list let me know. I'll leave the list open for one more week, until march 5. Then the list will be final and not accepting new additions so that everyone has time to prepare. LAST CALL TO JOIN FE!!!

It's quiet over here! Is everyone getting excited??!! Maybe you are all on FB? Got my FEs all together and packed. Soon ready for a vaca!

1924037_1020539504676082_111753713277809349_n.jpg under 20 days to go!!! So excited that I made a new wreath for my living room to celebrate.

The time has come in just 1 day, I can't wait. We are all very excited!

Hi all, we miss our cruise already! :) By the way, for those of you that attended bingo... Go TEAM BENNY!!!

Hope everyone had a magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter