Disney Wonder April 17, 2016

We had such an awesome time - sad to leave!
Still have some sea legs here though - anyone else feeling (non)motion sick now. I don't like it!
Also a lot more movement on the ship than I was expecting - much more than on the Dream. We made out ok but it was very annoying/exhausting.
Sure do miss being catered to!

We had such an awesome time - sad to leave!
Still have some sea legs here though - anyone else feeling (non)motion sick now. I don't like it!
Also a lot more movement on the ship than I was expecting - much more than on the Dream. We made out ok but it was very annoying/exhausting.
Sure do miss being catered to!

Yeah, my wife and I both had it, i'm doing much better now but we did do the Magic cruise, shorter than this one but didn't feel much, i'm assuming the longer we're on the ship, the more the feeling afterwards. hah.

I have to agree too, my wife and I thought the same that it had more rocking than usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter