Disney Wonder - Cruise to Nowhere Oct 9-11, 2015

I've been working on my personal list to add all of the late joins and other Disboard groups not doing the FE - would anyone be interested in the me posting this PDF? I don't want anyone to feel like they must include all the new additions but if someone finds it helpful, I can put up the updated list I made. (original list is on post #119 of this thread)

I'm bagging up my FE and packing them today! Getting so close!

party:Hi everyone!!! We are will be sailing with all of you:sunny::daisy:
It's going to be 2 of us, me and my BFF from workMy 4th Disney Cruise and my friend's first
So sorry for the late late post, my computer is so glitchy :badpc:Won't let me sign on to Disboards
We would love to join the FE! Just wanted to give a little something to everyone but please don't feel obligated to leave anything in our FE since we are a late add on. Just wanted to celebrate with everyone since this cruise will be the cruise where I have been on all 4 Disney ships!!!party:
We are in cabin 2626☀️

Room 6044: 2 adults, Charisa (17) and Ethan (9 mo). We are designing our door so please feel free to pass by. Please let me know if you can still add us to your FE list so I can prepare something as well. Please post your room # and how many in your party. Thanks!

I had a few extra materials so I just added you guys to my list and I will put your FE together and pick up a little something special for your little one tomorrow morning :)

We're in room 8072. Its me, my parents and my 6 year old daughter who is super excited to be celebrating her birthday on board :)

I've been working on my personal list to add all of the late joins and other Disboard groups not doing the FE - would anyone be interested in the me posting this PDF? I don't want anyone to feel like they must include all the new additions but if someone finds it helpful, I can put up the updated list I made. (original list is on post #119 of this thread)

I'm bagging up my FE and packing them today! Getting so close!

I would love this list if its not too late since mine got a tad disorganized with the late adds. I do plan on giving them FEs though :) TIA

It's going to be 2 of us, me and my BFF from workMy 4th Disney Cruise and my friend's first
So sorry for the late late post, my computer is so glitchy :badpc:Won't let me sign on to Disboards
We would love to join the FE! Just wanted to give a little something to everyone but please don't feel obligated to leave anything in our FE since we are a late add on. Just wanted to celebrate with everyone since this cruise will be the cruise where I have been on all 4 Disney ships!!!party:
We are in cabin 2626☀️

I just added you guys to my list and I will make an FE for you guys in the morning :)

I had a few extra materials so I just added you guys to my list and I will put your FE together and pick up a little something special for your little one tomorrow morning :)

We're in room 8072. Its me, my parents and my 6 year old daughter who is super excited to be celebrating her birthday on board :)
Thanks! I have added you to my list :)

We are in cabin 2626☀️
Hello and welcome! I have a little something that I can drop off your room. Congrats on being on all four ships!

I would love this list if its not too late since mine got a tad disorganized with the late adds. I do plan on giving them FEs though :) TIA
My list got crazy too - Here is what I have, I hope it helps. I am leaving today, so if anyone new still wants to join, I won't be able to add them at this point.

Attachments

• Cruise spreadsheet with late join.pdf
    23.5 KB · Views: 19
My list got crazy too - Here is what I have, I hope it helps. I am leaving today, so if anyone new still wants to join, I won't be able to add them at this point.
Thanks so much! This is going to be super helpful for me so I can deliver my gifts more efficiently since getting around on crutches is still a tad difficult (even though I just moved down to 1 crutch lol...).

We are in cabin 2626☀️

I unfortunately don't have enough material to make another FE gift and we are leaving Vegas tonight and heading to San Diego as soon as I'm out of work, but I will still add you guys to my list and throw a little something together for you before we leave!!:earsboy: Have fun!!!!

Only 24 more hours!:goofy: If anyone sees a short girl with silver hair and an Alice in wonderland tattoo walking around that's me, please come say hi!!:wave:

:grouphug:Awe! All of you are awesome!:goodvibes
Thank you thank you thank you!!!:jumping1:

Hello Everyone, We are not on this cruise, but my co worker "Sarah" and her family (spouse and two young boys I think ages 7 and 11?) Anyway this is their first DCL cruise and a complete surprise for the boys. They are in Cabin 7586. If anyone has the opportunity to welcome them that would be great. Encourage them to learn about FE s and wonderful Disney Cruising, and dis boards. They would probably welcome any suggestions for activities to not miss while on board. I have done a bit of orienting. Thanks everyone. Happy Cruising! Take Care! Mikeyand Cinnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter