Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise - It Finally Happened!

travellingwithnikki

I've visited every Disney Park in the world!
When you've planned your dream trip on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii along with a stay at Aulani for so many years, it was truly heartbreaking when everything happened in 2020. So we rebooked our trip as soon as we could but I thought it would never happen as there was just too many obstacles in the way but in May this year we finally made it to Hawaii and it was every bit as wonderful as I hoped it would be!

Our Trip to Hawaii - How it All Started

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day One – Honolulu

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Two – Kahului, Maui

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Three – Hilo, Hawaii

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Four – Nawiliwili, Kauai

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Five – Nawiliwili, Kauai

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Six - At Sea

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Seven - At Sea

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Eight - At Sea

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Nine - At Sea

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Ten - At Sea

Disney Wonder Hawaii Cruise: Day Eleven - Back in Vancouver

I will update this post when I finish writing about the rest of our time on the Disney Wonder.

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
Your photos are beautiful. My favorite is the one of the funnels with the mountains in the background as you’re leaving the harbor in Kauai. Just love the colors and the contrast. We just got back from Maui so your report is making me want to get back terribly!

Your photos are beautiful. My favorite is the one of the funnels with the mountains in the background as you’re leaving the harbor in Kauai. Just love the colors and the contrast. We just got back from Maui so your report is making me want to get back terribly!

Thank you so much. The scenery as we left Kauai was absolutely beautiful and I already want to go back too :D

I have really enjoyed your cruise report! I have been trying to get a Disney Hawaii cruise for years but I have never been able to do it.

Cannot wait for your next update!

I have really enjoyed your cruise report! I have been trying to get a Disney Hawaii cruise for years but I have never been able to do it.

Cannot wait for your next update!

Thank you. We had been talking about going to Hawaii since 2015 so to finally do it was incredible. I’d recommend it to anyone ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter