Disney Wonder- March 11, 2016

We will likely be flying in and staying the night before as well. Comfort Suites Miami Airport North looks like the one we are going to book. It has a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel as well as from the hotel to the port.

Hello Everyone!!
Our family will be joining you on the Wonder in March, 2016!! It will be me and my husband (30), and a 1 year old in our stateroom and my sister (and family) and parents in 2 other rooms! Any suggestions on what to do with a newly one year old (at that time), would be greatly appreciated! Also, i would be thrilled to do fish extender gifts!! Thanks everyone!!

We just booked this cruise today! This is our fourth Disney Cruise but our first out of Miami and our first on the Wonder. We have been on the Dream and the Magic so we are looking forward to trying the Wonder. It will be me (54), my dh (56) and our ds (28). We will miss our dd (25) who did one cruise and decided that cruising is not for her, lol. She prefers staying on land in Disney World!

Hello!!! We are 2nd time Disney Cruisers joining you all in March!!!! We are me and my husband and our 4 year old daughter. We would LOVE to participate in a Fish Extender again! See you all next year!!

We will likely be flying in and staying the night before as well. Comfort Suites Miami Airport North looks like the one we are going to book. It has a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel as well as from the hotel to the port.
We will be staying there as well. It seems to be the best deal with cost and transportation.

We just booked this cruise today! This is our fourth Disney Cruise but our first out of Miami and our first on the Wonder. We have been on the Dream and the Magic so we are looking forward to trying the Wonder. It will be me (54), my dh (56) and our ds (28). We will miss our dd (25) who did one cruise and decided that cruising is not for her, lol. She prefers staying on land in Disney World!
I can't believe that your daughter said no! First it's a vacation and second DISNEY!! :)

We just booked this cruise for our Spring Break. We are so excited. It's our first Disney Cruise. It will be myself - 41, husband - 37 and daughter -9. We are very interested in fish extender program. Is there a separate sign up? Are the groups limited to keep cost reasonable?

Also, we are coming in the night before - suggestions on where to stay?

Glad to find this group! We took the Magic in the Med last summer and now I'm hooked on Disney cruises. Like most of you, this will be a spring break cruise for me and my DS9. I also booked the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North based on free transportation both from the airport and then to the port. Just for reference for those who read this thread later down the road the rate I booked was $159. We did Fish Extender on our last cruise and it was a lot of fun. Does anyone have information to sign up for the FE for this particular cruise?

I don't know much about the fish extender. Is anyone willing to start it up that has done it before? Maybe I will start a thread to find out all info on it.

This is our first disney cruise. My daughter age 4 is super excited. New to the fish extenders, need to learn a little.

Hello, we will be on this cruise as well :) It will be myself, DH, DD 10 and DS 10. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but 1st on the Wonder. We are traveling with 2 other families. We did fish extender on the Magic in May and it was so much fun! We limited it to 15 cabins per group. I'd be happy to organize a group of those that want to participate.

Hello, we will be on this cruise as well :) It will be myself, DH, DD 10 and DS 10. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but 1st on the Wonder. We are traveling with 2 other families. We did fish extender on the Magic in May and it was so much fun! We limited it to 15 cabins per group. I'd be happy to organize a group of those that want to participate.
That would be wonderful! I'd love to help with anything you need.

Ok if you'd like to participate in the fish extender group post your names, kids ages, stateroom # and email address. I'll stop it at 15 families and send everyone a spreadsheet with the whole groups info. It will be fun!

Terrell family
Josh & Andrea
Halley 10 girl, Hayden 10 boy
Stateroom 5520
Jnaterrell@att.net

Hello Fellow Cruisers! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise! Traveling with my husband and DD/11. Good to meet everyone!

Hi, we are considering booking this cruise. I will be sailing on the Wonder next week, so plan on just waiting and booking on board. Can anyone who had booked this sailing early on tell me how much prices have changed up until now?

Thank you.

Hi, we are considering booking this cruise. I will be sailing on the Wonder next week, so plan on just waiting and booking on board. Can anyone who had booked this sailing early on tell me how much prices have changed up until now?

Thank you.
The price has gone up $800 since we booked this cruise in June. Same category and room type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter