Disney Wonder- March 11, 2016

Ok if you'd like to participate in the fish extender group post your names, kids ages, stateroom # and email address. I'll stop it at 15 families and send everyone a spreadsheet with the whole groups info. It will be fun!

Terrell family
Josh & Andrea
Halley 10 girl, Hayden 10 boy
Stateroom 5520
Jnaterrell@att.net
That would be wonderful! I'd love to help with anything you need.
Hello -- is the FE group full? Is another going to be started? I am glad to do/organize...just not sure of all the in's & out's.

Would like to join the fish extender group - thanks for organizing! Can't wait - it will be our first time!

Ollar Family
Troy & Melissa
Joey (11), Jake (8) & Mia (5)
cabin #8058
mollar@charter.net

Hi there! This is our first Disney cruise so I've been doing some research and learned about the fish extenders. If there is still room, we would also like to join. Let me know. Thanks!

Aaron & Karlea
Tayva (11) & Joryn (7)

Ok our fish extender group is officially full! If you've posted or emailed your info you are in. I will email the complete list out today. If you did post info and don't get an email by end of day let me know. If anyone else is interested in participating there is still plenty of time to start another group. Thanks everyone!

Hi there! This is our first Disney cruise so I've been doing some research and learned about the fish extenders. If there is still room, we would also like to join. Let me know. Thanks!

Aaron & Karlea
Tayva (11) & Joryn (7)
Need your email address and stateroom number please!

We would LOVE to join the FE group! We are traveling as 3 family groups so I'd like to add our 3 to the list.

Sumiko & Steve
Aurora, 4
Stateroom# 6120
sumiko1212@yahoo.ca

Kim & Dean
Mackenzie, 10
Ok if you'd like to participate in the fish extender group post your names, kids ages, stateroom # and email address. I'll stop it at 15 families and send everyone a spreadsheet with the whole groups info. It will be fun!

Terrell family
Josh & Andrea
Halley 10 girl, Hayden 10 boy
Stateroom 5520
Jnaterrell@att.net

Cameron, 8
Stateroom#6122
kim_mac2005@hotmail.com

Marissa
Sydney, 4
Stateroom: to be confirmed
rissmichel@hotmail.com[/QUOT

We'd love to join the FE group, too. We're traveling in a group of three families, too. :)

Hi Andrea! I just sent you an e-mail. Please let me know if you need any additional info from me. We'd love to join the FE group and have three families traveling with us on March 11. Thank you!!!

our first family cruise. Love to join a FE group. not sure if full but maybe we can do one with similar kid ages. New to this so not sure how it all works.
My kids will be 11 (celebrating a belated birthday on cruise) 8 and 6.

I see that the FE is full, but we have three rooms that would love to join if someone else starts one. Please email me if so. Jholder60@hotmail.com
Stateroom 6012
Me 55
Dj 45
Stateroom 6010
Ds 33
Ddil 46
Dgd 12
Dgs 6
Stateroom 6014
Dd 35
Dsil 36
Dgd 7
Dgd 2

Hello from TEXAS!!!
We are first time cruisers with Disney and are PUMPED for this cruise! If I could operate an Excell spreadsheet I'd totally sign up for this but.....my talent lies in making super cute gifts!!! Can anyone start a group for kids only? If somebody wants to do an adult wine swap I'm in!!! Hahha
My kids are 8 & 7 (and 2 but she won't care)

#countdownto3/11

Monica007k@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter