Disney Wonder- March 11, 2016

Hello! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We have previously sailed on the Dream and Magic, and loved both! It will be my husband and I, along with our 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son. Our son was 10 months old on his first Disney cruise, so if any of you have questions about traveling with a little one, I would be happy to help! If there is a new FE group, we would love to join. We are in cabin 6062. :)

2nd FE Group!!
Hi everyone! The first FE group is full but we have lots of interest in starting a second and I'd be happy to help organize that since ours is full. Please post your names, kids ages, stateroom # and email address and let's get another group going.

wooo who, we are coming on our First Cruise! totally pumped, kids do not know yet...not sure how much longer i can keep the secret. Love to join the second FE club.
Kramer Family
me 40
dh 44
dd 9
dd 5
jessk3687@gmail.com
will verify cabin, 7037?
thank you for helping Jnarerrell!

Hello! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We have previously sailed on the Dream and Magic, and loved both! It will be my husband and I, along with our 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son. Our son was 10 months old on his first Disney cruise, so if any of you have questions about traveling with a little one, I would be happy to help! If there is a new FE group, we would love to join. We are in cabin 6062. :)
Hi there! If I could get your family names and email address I will add you to Group 2 FE!

Thanks!
Andrea

I already have 7 staterooms signed up for Group 2 FE, there is room for 8 more. Please post names, kids ages, email address, and stateroom # if you'd like to join. Thank you!

I already have 7 staterooms signed up for Group 2 FE, there is room for 8 more. Please post names, kids ages, email address, and stateroom # if you'd like to join. Thank you!

Thank you so much for organizing. This is our very first Disney cruise, and for me and the kids, our very first cruise. I just came upon the fish extender when looking up door magnets as I was curious about the photos of doors with pouches next to them that people posted online. I believe it'd be fun to participate. About how many people do we distribute gifts to? Is this for everyone or just children? Our information is below. Thanks again.

Urcia Family
Manny (dad)
Christine (mom)
Carolyn (7)
Braedyn (5)
purity_77@yahoo.com
We do not have a cabin location assigned yet

Thank you so much for organizing. This is our very first Disney cruise, and for me and the kids, our very first cruise. I just came upon the fish extender when looking up door magnets as I was curious about the photos of doors with pouches next to them that people posted online. I believe it'd be fun to participate. About how many people do we distribute gifts to? Is this for everyone or just children? Our information is below. Thanks again.

Urcia Family
Manny (dad)
Christine (mom)
Carolyn (7)
Braedyn (5)
purity_77@yahoo.com
We do not have a cabin location assigned yet

Hi! We will limit the group to 15 staterooms so it's usually between 50-60 people. You can do one family gift or one for each person, or one for the parents and one for each child. As long as each room or person gets a gift. It's a lot of fun!

HI everyone, we have 10 rooms signed up for the 2nd FE group. There is still room for 5 more. I will close it on Feb 1st or when we get to 15, whichever comes first. If you'd like to join please send me your names, kids ages and genders, stateroom number and email address. Thank you!

I'm so sorry. I have been replying by email but I guess it's not going through. My group has decided to not do the FE this time. But thank you for adding us. Maybe next time.

We would love to participate in the FE club. This is our first cruise and my girls are so excited!
Adams Family
Glenn (dad)
Jennifer (mom)
Harper (daughter, 9)
Spencer (daughter, 5)
jenniferwoodadams@gmail.com
Cabin: 7104
Thank you for organizing!

Would love to participate in FE if there is still room:)

Hill-Lee Family
Chrystal (Mom)
Joe (Dad)
Carolyn (DD 25)
Joshua (SIL 25)
Kiyoko (DD 22)
Zen (DS 11)
Zylah (DD 7)
Zeylah (DD 7)
Chill143@ymail.com

Cabins: 2030 & 2037

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise. We have sailed to Europe, Alaska, and the Caribbean with Disney. We would love to join an FE. Our cabin is 2144. Melissa (mom) K.C. (dad), Melanie (DD 14), and Spencer (DS 8). I did not see a link to sign up, so let us know the next steps. Thank you so much for organizing this. I had no idea this existed until a fellow shipmate told me that she was doing it for her upcoming Feb cruise. Looking forward to the fun! Email: melmssc@yahoo.com

OK the 2nd FE Group is officially full and CLOSED! Thanks to everyone for signing up! I will get the final list out tomorrow.

Hello, we will be on this cruise as well :) It will be myself, DH, DD 10 and DS 10. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but 1st on the Wonder. We are traveling with 2 other families. We did fish extender on the Magic in May and it was so much fun! We limited it to 15 cabins per group. I'd be happy to organize a group of those that want to participate.

We would like to participate.

Campbell Family
Brian & Jesica
Brian 6 boy, Delaney 5 girl
Stateroom 6567
jsikka@comcast.net

Let me know if anyone wants to start a new fish extender group. It looks like 2 groups are full. This is our first Disney cruise so I am new to this.

Thanks!

Campbell Family
Brian & Jessica
Brian 6 boy, Delaney 5 girl
Stateroom 6567

If anyone is interested in joining a fish extender group, there is a Facebook page called Disney Wonder March 11, 2016. The Donald group is currently opened.

is this your first Disney cruise?

Yes, it is! Can't wait to get into some sunshine. Anything special we should know being it is our first and we are adults only traveling on this cruise. We are all Disney lovers and have heard such great things, can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter