• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

Hello Oct. Hawaii cruisers. I am fresh off the April cruise and I had a question for all of you. If anyone here is a pin collector and would like a set of our pins let me know. I am willing to trade a set of your pins for a set of our pins.

Hello Oct. Hawaii cruisers. I am fresh off the April cruise and I had a question for all of you. If anyone here is a pin collector and would like a set of our pins let me know. I am willing to trade a set of your pins for a set of our pins.

I may take you up on that offer!
Sue Ellen

Moments ago I clicked the purchase button! I am so excited I can barely type!!! Hubs and I just told the kids..YAY, we are going on a DISNEY CRUISE, to HAWAII and we are flying to CALIFORNIA and we are taking you out of school to do it, and it is for TWO WHOLE WEEKS. They barely looked up from their pizza. I'm thinking we should leave them behind to feed the cat!:confused3

Moments ago I clicked the purchase button! I am so excited I can barely type!!! Hubs and I just told the kids..YAY, we are going on a DISNEY CRUISE, to HAWAII and we are flying to CALIFORNIA and we are taking you out of school to do it, and it is for TWO WHOLE WEEKS. They barely looked up from their pizza. I'm thinking we should leave them behind to feed the cat!:confused3

Thanks for the good laugh :rotfl2: and welcome aboard!

Too funny! I guess that living near Disney might make them think that magic is the norm. :idea: Maybe you should take the cat instead. :lmao: Did you have any trouble getting the school to let them go for two weeks?

Too funny! I guess that living near Disney might make them think that magic is the norm. :idea: Maybe you should take the cat instead. :lmao: Did you have any trouble getting the school to let them go for two weeks?

I think living so close to Disney has definitely made them less aware. Part of it may also be their ages, the oldest is 8 and she thinks staying club level at a resort means you are closer to the food!

I am a bit concerned about the school giving me a hard time, just because my daughter will be in 3rd grade by then and starting FCAT preparation. Do you think I'll get some trouble from the school?

Is there a cruise list somewhere that I just haven't found?

Please add us to the list--wherever it may be:

Karen (DIS Name Rikersmom)
Kevin (my son)
Dora (my friend)

This will be Kevin (who is an adult) with two old(er) ladies. We all love cruising and we all love Hawaii. Looking forward to meeting everyone,
Karen

Is there a cruise list somewhere that I just haven't found?

Please add us to the list--wherever it may be:

Karen (DIS Name Rikersmom)
Kevin (my son)
Dora (my friend)

This will be Kevin (who is an adult) with two old(er) ladies. We all love cruising and we all love Hawaii. Looking forward to meeting everyone,
Karen

Hi Karen,
Welcome :welcome:
There is a Facebookgroup you found it here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlohaMickey/

And ppartekim has a list for FE and more. You can find it here
http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20121014/Oct14_List.htm

And were you on the WBTA2011? I don't think we met there.

Hi, Liesbeth,

Yes, my son and I were on the WBTA. I remember meeting you briefly somewhere along the way. Kevin and I are not big on doing all the scheduled events, but we always enjoy meeting new people. On the WBTA, our dining companions were Karen (KarenTan) and Gary from England and Mary from the U.S.

Thanks for the welcome,
Karen

Okay that really made me laugh!
How old are your kids?
I know I am super excited. We won't know for about 2 more weeks if this is going to actually work out for us or not, but in the interim I am SUPER EXCITED!
Sue Ellen

I can't believe it WE ARE BOOKED!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Now I gotta catch up on this thread!!

We would like to be a part of EVERYTHING:yay::yay:
Please add us to FE and let us know if I am missing out! Do we have a logo for our group?

Can't wait to "meet" you all online and on the boat!!

Here's our breakdown

Kevin 40
Jennifer 36 (cindygirl)
Austin 5
GTY

Debbie 50 something
Bob 70 something
Keith 35 Celebrating birthday
Gty

on the pdf what does it mean in the shirt column 2+f?

I added you to everything. The shirt column is for Hawaiian shirts (still wiring on the artwork, search this thread for "shirts" and you'll read what I mean).

The "f" was for fabric and option after the shirt order was taken.

Hi all! I just couldn't keep quiet any longer. We booked this cruise about a week ago, but have been trying to keep it on the down low until we tell and invite my cousin this weekend. But I know I can count on your guys not to tell on me! LOL! I'm just so excited and I'm seeing some familiar name of people I have cruises with before!

My father and I will be on this cruise for sure and I hope my cousin can make it too. We took her on her very first Disney cruise just a few weeks ago and she loved it. So I know she would love this. The three of us have been planning a trip to California (we live in Florida) to visit Disneyland for some time and the cruise dates line up so nicely with our DL trip already being October 7-13. This will be the farthest my cousin has every traveled from Florida and only her third plane flight. So don't you think adding on the 2 week cruise would be fantastic for her too?!?

Anyway, dad and I will do the FE for sure and I'll have to keep you posted on the rest and about adding my cousin. Fingers crossed she can make it work!

Thanks! :yay:

So excited we found this forum. We booked on the Wonder to Hawaii and can't wait to go!:banana:
My DH and I are going and will meet our DS in Hilo where he is attending school. I need to read everything and see whats going on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter