• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

twinrx said:
Hey Allen. I have no desire to collect pins from a cruise I didn't go on, however, I have no problem picking up a set for you at cost in October. You still have 43 days to find a trader, just let me know if you strike out.

bill

Thank you Bill. I will keep that in mind. Still would like to work out a trade, but if I can't I would love to set that up with you. Thank you so much.
Alan

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am submitting the list for the Champagne tasting to DCL on Sept 5, Wednesday;

If you want to attend and taste, please send me ( via pm) name, number going including name, your room number and ressie no or you can add it to the list on FB.

Thanks

wvd11c.jpg

:cutie:

Since this is our first time participating in the Fish Extender Exchange, what do people normally put in there? My wife and I are trying to figure out what to do or get. Also, do you personalize the item to show who it came from?

Thanks
Joey & Jennifer Affronti

I was curious what the final FE counts were. Has the list been closed now? Also I noticed that a few of the lists in the first part of this post don't quite match the lists on FB - I know we've been on the Candy Swap list over on FB for a while but still aren't showing here. Do we just go by the FB lists or will there be a final point when they are locked down both places?

Since this is our first time participating in the Fish Extender Exchange, what do people normally put in there? My wife and I are trying to figure out what to do or get. Also, do you personalize the item to show who it came from?

Thanks
Joey & Jennifer Affronti

We've received all sorts of stuff in our previous FE. Water bottles, magnets, candy, pirate themed tattoos, postcards about givers home location, party favor stuff, individual first aid kits, individual laundry soap, pretty much anything goes.

I was curious what the final FE counts were. Has the list been closed now? Also I noticed that a few of the lists in the first part of this post don't quite match the lists on FB - I know we've been on the Candy Swap list over on FB for a while but still aren't showing here. Do we just go by the FB lists or will there be a final point when they are locked down both places?

I'm hoping that a final FE list will be posted here with everyone's room numbers. :love:

Hi all!! I will be ordering the lanyards tomorrow so PLEASE add yourself to the Facebook order document or let me know here on Disboards!! Thanks!! I will send out payment info when I get the final total!!

Hi all!! I will be ordering the lanyards tomorrow so PLEASE add yourself to the Facebook order document or let me know here on Disboards!! Thanks!! I will send out payment info when I get the final total!!
:thumbsup2

Here is the updated list for candy swap. If you are not on it please feel free to edit on FB or PM me and I will be glad to help.

Cabin DIS_ScreenName Names (ages of kids)
5132 Disneynanny Pamela and Frank
5624 Poohluvsfigment Mike, Wanda
5626 1DisneyQueen Steve, Dee
5638 nocruisecontrol Don, Barbara
5644 sezmo Sarah & Elizabeth
6019 Goldeelox9 Lisa, Pete
7067 acourtwdw2 Amanda, Annette
7130 Girl_Barrie Barrie, Jack & Jaden (b6)
7630 Stepherific Steph, Lukas (b4.5)
8550 Cindy Girl Jennifer, Kevin, Austin (b5)
8552 Cindy Girl (2) , Debbie, Keith
6102 kthomas618 Kathy, Tom
GTY luv2sleep Cindy, Noah (b5)
GTY runskyhy Wendy, Rich
GTY dcperry Demetrious, Cynthia, Dominic (b16) Blake (b10)
GTY lafchill Evan (b9), Duncan (b3)
GTY nickygator Susan, Tim & Nicholas (b3)
GTY MommyTo5 Angie, J.D.

Thanks
Joey & Jennifer Affronti

I have seen both. You can make it specific to your area or be creative. I have gotten magnets, cant, highlighter, music cd's ect. You are only limited by your creativity. Have fun with it.

Let me see if we can Lisa to update the lists here on the DIS

Here is the updated post card swap. Again, if you are not on here please feel free to edit on FB or PM me and I will
be happy to help.

Cabin DIS_ScreenName Names (ages of kids)

2012 ocmommy Jennifer, Emily (g7)
2064 Denise
2574 Linda
5132 Disneynanny Pam, Frank
5626 1DisneyQueen Steve, Dee
5638 nocruisecontrol Don, Barbara
6613 geffric Susan, Scott
Gty lynnemcb Lynn, Ivor, Emily (g10), Jonathan (b8)
7040 yensid1222 Scott, Aron
7067 acourtwdw2 Amanda, Annette
7130 Girl_Barrie Barrie, Jack & Jaden (b6)
7500 Spikenlex Meaghan, Geoff, Lexi (8), Spike (4)
8574 joshiegator Linda, John, Joshua(b9), Caitlin(g8)
8520 mommacat56 Mary, Dave, Dan
8572 CanadaKim Kim, Pete, Lindsey (g9), Sean (b7), Keira (g4)
8550 Cindy Girl Jennifer, kevin, Austin (b5)
GTY luv2sleep Cindy, Noah (b5)
GTY dcperry Demetrious, Cynthia, Dominic (b16) Blake (b10)
GTY Sparky47 Linda & Don
GTY Denise & Chuck

Does anyone know if there are any delivery services to the port? Looking for maybe a few cases of water and maybe a birthday present or 2 in a basket

Does anyone know if there are any delivery services to the port? Looking for maybe a few cases of water and maybe a birthday present or 2 in a basket

Sorry, don't know of any gift basket delivery services. But you really don't need to bring water. The water onboard is processed the same way that bottled water is, reverse osmsis/filtered, and is great.

Just bring a couple of personal water bottles and refill with the ship's water.

FINAL CALL re: Champagne Girls/Pink ladies and Stud Muffins.:woohoo:
Please check the list as seen in the files section to make sure DCL will get your room no/ressie no.
This is for the tasting and DCL will charge your room $20 per person attending. The time and date is to be determined by DCL but I have asked for Thursday October 18 at 2ish . They will confirm a venue/date.
We will take a picture and those not tasting are welcome, please include your name on the list, you wont be charged but will get the champagne gifts..:thumbsup2

pm me here or go to FB..either works!

I'd realy like some input about dinning times. This is our fourth DC. We have no children. We've always had second seating for dinner. This cruise we have first seating. Part of me thinks that it will give us more time in the evening to do things. But part of me pictures a noisier slightly rushed environment. Can any one tell me if we should ask for a change?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter